Cloud Bursting: Introduction
- Cloud bursting is an application deployment technique in which an application runs in a private cloud and bursts into public cloud, when the resources of the private cloud are insufficient to meet the current requirement. This deployment technique leverages organizations to access more computing resources when required.
- Cloud bursting is extensively employed by organizations for software development, big data & machine learning modeling, and creating marketing campaigns
- The global cloud bursting market is estimated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, because companies across the globe are adopting hybrid cloud strategies for their cloud infrastructure, which provide a cost effective and flexible solution
Global Cloud Bursting Market: Dynamics
Global Cloud Bursting Market: Key Drivers
- Cloud bursting is a cost-effective and flexible solution for users, as they only pay for additional resources as per their usage, which in turn is expected to drive the cloud bursting market during the forecast period
- Cloud bursting is very simple to manage and enables scaling up and down of computing resources that help in handling peak load, which in turn is estimated to propel the cloud bursting market during the forecast period
- Customer retention is more important than acquiring new customers. Cloud bursting technique improves customer experience because the application provides uninterrupted access, which in turn increases customer retention and is expected to boost the cloud bursting market during the forecast period.
- Businesses are expanding and widening their cloud infrastructure in order to manage huge load, which requires more cloud storage capacity. This is expected to increase the demand for cloud bursting during the forecast period.
- However, a risk of data breach exists while using public cloud because public cloud are less protected as compared to private cloud, which is expected to hamper the market during the forecast period
Impact of COVID-19 on Global Cloud Bursting Market
- Increase in cases of COVID-19 across the globe is resulting in global lockdown. Healthcare companies across the world have expanded and strengthened their cloud infrastructure for research and development. Moreover, companies from diverse sectors are focused more on digital expansion and strengthening of their cloud infrastructure to support remote workforce and reach their customers. Thus, COVID-19 has a positive impact in terms of adoption of cloud bursting. This is projected to indirectly boost the market in next few years.
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Cloud Bursting Market
- In terms of region, the global cloud bursting market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America dominated the global cloud bursting market. The U.S. holds a prominent share of the cloud bursting market because of presence of leading cloud service providers such as Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Amazon Web Services, and IBM Corporation. Moreover, companies across the region are emphasizing more on digital transformation and adoption of new technologies such as big data, IOT, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence.
- The cloud bursting market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. Rise in number of technology driven startups from diverse sectors and an increase in adoption of cloud based services among small and mid-size companies in Asia Pacific is expected to increase the demand for cloud bursting in the region.
Global Cloud Bursting Market: Competition Landscape
Companies from diverse sectors are using more analytics and big data in their operations to improve the customer experience. An increasing number of companies are implementing hybrid cloud strategies to reduce the risk of downtime due to heavy load on the server.
Key Players Operating in Global Cloud Bursting Market Include:
- Amazon Web Services
- Microsoft Corporation
- Equinix, Inc.
- Cisco System, Inc.
- VMware, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Google Inc.’
- Adobe Inc.
- Salesforce.com, Inc.
Global Cloud Bursting Market: Research Scope
Global Cloud Bursting Market, by Type
- Distributed load balancing
- Automated bursting
- Manual bursting
Global Cloud Bursting Market, by Cloud Services
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS)
- Platform-as-a-Services (PaaS)
Global Cloud Bursting Market, by Application
- IT & Telecommunication
Global Cloud Bursting Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.