Ceiling-mounted Cooking Hoods Market: Introduction
- Cooking hoods, exhaust hoods, or range hoods are devices which contain a mechanical fan and are placed above the cooktop in the kitchen. They help to remove fumes, smoke, steam, combustion products, airborne grease, and heat from the air by clearing out the air and by filtration. Those kitchens that have a range not located against a wall or located on an island need to be paired with a ceiling-mounted cooking hood. For professional or larger cooktops, a ceiling-mounted cooking hood can handle the extra output.
Key Drivers of the Global Ceiling-mounted Cooking Hoods Market
- Increasing number of food joints and restaurants have led to increasing adoption of cooking hoods to improve the ventilation and ensure better hygiene. Rising number of hotel & food chains and implementation of stringent government policies in terms of food safety and hygiene are major factors contributing to the growth of the ceiling-mounted cooking hoods market around the world.
- Increasing residential infrastructures globally and a growing kitchen appliances industry are majorly contributing to the rising adoption of advanced cooking hoods in kitchens. Moreover, demand for range hood systems in modular kitchens is a driving factor that is influencing the growth of the ceiling-mounted cooking hoods market globally.
Factors Restraining the Global Ceiling-mounted Cooking Hoods Market
- High initial cost and maintenance are factors which may hinder the growth of the ceiling-mounted cooking hoods market.
- Lack of consumer awareness in developing countries, and easy availability of low cost exhaust systems are also major factors that can slow down the demand for ceiling-mounted cooking hoods.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of geography, the global ceiling-mounted cooking hoods market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the ceiling-mounted cooking hoods market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the ceiling-mounted cooking hoods market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America ceiling-mounted cooking hoods market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America accounted for largest share of the global ceiling-mounted cooking hoods market due to rising inclination toward home renovation which is influencing the market growth in the region. Increasing consumer spending on advanced kitchen hoods to maintain ventilation and cleanliness in kitchens has led to the increasing adoption of ceiling-mounted cooking hoods in the North America region.
- The ceiling-mounted cooking hoods market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand rapidly during the forecast period due to the rising per capita household income in developing economies. Increasing number of restaurants and hotels are integrating cooking hoods in kitchens that helps to boost the growth of the ceiling-mounted cooking hoods market in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Companies in the ceiling-mounted cooking hoods market are focusing on development of innovative cooking hoods with enhanced aesthetic features such as sound absorbing base, multiple insulation layers, and filtration system motors to reduce noise. This is projected to help in enhancing their competitive advantage and subsequently expand their market share. Several companies are investing in R&D to enhance their product portfolio with innovative products which will help them to improve their profitability.
A few of the key players operating in the global ceiling-mounted cooking hoods market are:
- Asko Appliances
- Broan-NuTone, LLC
- BSH Home Appliances Group
- Elica S.p.A.
- FABER S.p.A.
- Falmec S.p.A.
- Panasonic Corporation
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Ceiling-mounted Cooking Hoods Market, Request for a Sample
Global Ceiling-mounted Cooking Hoods Market: Research Scope
Global Ceiling-mounted Cooking Hoods Market, by Material
- Others (Ceramic, etc.)
Global Ceiling-mounted Cooking Hoods Market, by Application
- Others (Cafes, etc.)
Global Ceiling-mounted Cooking Hoods Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Portal
- Company Owned Portal
- Large Format Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Others (Small Stores, etc.)
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.