Blended E-learning Market - Introduction
- Blended E-learning is a learning approach that combines traditional in-person learning and e-learning solutions. The blended e-learning program provides the digital facilitation platform for peer-to-peer discussions that comprise monthly, weekly assignments for a better learning experience.
- Blended learning is also known as hybrid learning process where a student can attend the actual classroom and complete the learning on online multimedia coursework. Most universities are adopting blended e-learning for providing better digital learning materials with digital platforms to enhance knowledge.
- Some enterprises are adopting blended e-learning solutions for learning/training programs that help the participant to get help from e-learning communities and online content. This solution helps students to forge relationships with teachers, students, and colleagues through networking and face-to-face interactions.
- Companies and educational institutes are increasing the adoption of advanced learning systems, which is expected to increase the demand for blended e-learning systems during the forecast period.
Key Drivers of the Blended E-learning Market
- Increasing adoption of advanced offline and online learning systems for students and working professionals is expected to drive the blended e-learning market during the forecast period.
- Increasing adoption of mobile-based education learning and availability of education content on digital platforms is expected to boost the blended e-learning market
- Software companies are collaborating with other technologically advanced companies to consolidate their position in the market and provide advanced solutions in education learning and blended e-learning solutions. This is expected to offer significant revenue and customer base expansion opportunities to solution providers of blended e-learning.
Lack of IT infrastructure in education technology in developing and underdeveloped countries expected to hinder growth of the market
- Lack of IT infrastructure facilities or education systems and low technology adoption in underdeveloped and developing countries are key factors that restrain the blended e-learning market
- Lack of a skilled workforce in the e-learning education system to develop tools and services for educational content is also expected to hamper the blended e-learning market.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Blended E-learning Market
- The increasing impact of COVID-19 on the education system is spurring the demand for more advanced education systems in schools, colleges, and corporate sectors to provide distance learning and e-learning platforms in lockdown conditions. Furthermore, the ever-increasing threat of COVID-19 is projected to increase the demand for blended e-learning solutions to manage all e-learning content and course training processes.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Blended E-learning Market
- North America held a prominent share of the global blended e-learning market due to increasing adoption of e-learning platforms and hybrid learning systems for better educational results and convenience.
- The blended e-learning market in Asia Pacific and Europe is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to increasing technological investment in educational solutions and products by major players to provide advanced solutions during the COVID-19 period across these regions.
Key Players Operating in the Global Blended E-learning Market
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
Cisco System, Inc. is a global provider of Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking technologies. The company offers routing and switching solutions, IP telephony, optical networking, security, storage, and networking, and wireless technology. The company offers a solution for hybrid learning environment solutions and blended distance learning solutions for commercial sectors.
- Pearson Education, Inc.
Pearson Education, Inc. is a global provider of online learning solutions. The company offers solutions in clinical & classroom assessment, international school services, online and blended e-learning services, and virtual school solutions.
Other key players operating in the global blended e-learning market include Allen Interactions Inc., Aptara Inc., Articulate Global, Inc., The City & Guilds Group, D2L Corporation, Docebo S.p.A., GP Strategies Corporation, and MPS Interactive Systems Limited.
Global Blended E-learning Market: Research Scope
Global Blended E-learning Market, by Type
- Offline Learning
- Online Learning
Global Blended E-learning Market, by Application
- Educational Institutes
- Corporate Training
- Public Education
Global Blended E-learning Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- ELearning Management System
- ELearning Software & Platform
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.