Global Autonomous Material Handling Equipment Market – Introduction
- Autonomous material handling equipment is usually known as automated equipment, mainly employed for movement (lifting and placement) of discrete loads in a manufacturing unit or workstation. Many types of autonomous material handling equipment are offered for different operational applications including storage, assembly, waste handling, and distribution.
- Usage of autonomous material handling equipment is significantly increasing among various industries such as logistics, aerospace, and automotive, as organizing & managing the industrial unit or warehouse.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Increasing demand for automated guided vehicles (AGVs) driving the global autonomous material handling equipment market
- Automated material handling vehicles are also known as automated guided vehicles (AGVs), which are used to relocate or transfer materials in warehouses or industrial units. Automated guided vehicles (AGV) are armed with a vehicle fleet management platform in order to deliver optimum productivity in automotive and manufacturing industries. In addition, an AGV fleet management software/platform is specifically designed for fleet, traffic, and further logistics purposes. The fleet management software/platform generally helps industries to enhance their operational efficiency and logistics flexibilities. AGV fleet management platform can reduce operational costs as well as the labor force for automotive and other manufacturers. It also enables industries to implement advanced material handling techniques and decrease waste incurred in industrial processes.
- Moreover, AGVs are majorly controlled and organized by advanced software, which is assimilated in vehicles and enables control and navigation of the vehicles. Additionally, various manufacturers or vendors are introducing mobile robots and vision guided vehicles to generate opportunities for the AGV fleet management software/platform. Automotive and manufacturing industries are emphasizing on increasing productivity and minimizing operational cost by employing automated guided vehicles (AGVs). This is expected to boost the growth of the autonomous material handling equipment market worldwide.
High initial investment expected to significantly hamper the autonomous material handling equipment market
- The primary or initial cost of installing and integrating autonomous material handling equipment is fairly high, that restricts the usage of these equipment in various industries. Therefore, high initial investment is significantly expected to hamper the autonomous material handling equipment market during the forecast period. However, introduction of new technologies and increasing spending in the automotive and manufacturing sector is expected to reduce the initial cost of automated material handling equipment in the future.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
North America to hold major share of the global autonomous material handling equipment market
- In terms of region, the global autonomous material handling equipment market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is anticipated to account for major share of the global autonomous material handling equipment market during the forecast period due to adoption of advanced manufacturing techniques and to minimize the waste incurred in the manufacturing process, specifically in the U.S. and Canada. Europe is estimated to be the second largest market for autonomous material handling equipment from 2019 to 2027, owing to an increase in investment and entry of leading automobile players, which is likely to help the growth of the autonomous material handling equipment market in the region.
- Asia Pacific is projected to be a rapidly expanding region of the global autonomous material handling equipment market during the forecast period owing to the increasing demand for automation and material handling equipment in distribution facilities and automobile assembly centers specifically in Singapore, China, India, Malaysia, South Korea etc., which is expected to increase the adoption of autonomous material handling equipment in the region.
Global Autonomous Material Handling Equipment Market – Competition Landscape
- In February 2019, AGVE group received an order to provide AGV systems in Germany. The order majorly includes 16 A8 FLC AGV systems. The order is expected to help the company enhance its market position and increase its market share in autonomous material handling equipment.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
- AGVE Group, Inc.
- Bastian Solutions, Inc.
- Beumer Group Gmbh & Co. Kg
- Daifuku Co., Ltd.
- Fives Group
- Kion Group
- Omron Adept Technologies, INC
- Seegrid Corporation
- Toyota Industries Corporation
- Vanderlande Industries
Global Autonomous Material Handling Equipment Market: Research Scope
Global Autonomous Material Handling Equipment Market, by Component
Global Autonomous Material Handling Equipment Market, by Type
- Automated Guided Vehicles (AGV)
- Automated Storage and Retrieval System (AS/RS)
- Sortation System
Global Autonomous Material Handling Equipment Market, by Application
- Waste Handling
Global Autonomous Material Handling Equipment Market, by End-user
- Food & Beverage
Global Autonomous Material Handling Equipment Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.