ATM Monitoring Software Market: Introduction
- An ATM monitoring software involves the complete solution to monitor and manage ATMs. It helps independent ATM deployers and financial institutions to actively manage the multi-dealer ATM fleet by delivering SLA monitoring tools and real-time monitoring dashboards in order to maximize the business goals of higher availability, customer satisfaction, and operational efficiency.
- The ATM monitoring software proactively recognizes faults, manages risk, optimizes IT costs, improves the quality of services, and provides transparency for monitoring systems infrastructure. The ATM monitoring software helps track the terminal health in real-time, based on feed received from the remote or switch agents installed on the ATM terminals.
- The ATM monitoring software uses projecting algorithms and a range of parameters, including services days, seasonal demand patterns, withdrawal patterns, denomination and currency status, and minimal residual cash percentages, thereby helping the bank to simplify cash management.
- The ATM monitoring software uses a built-in inventory control module that provides real-time information on terminals as well as the hardware configuration and any other business software, such as anti-virus systems, to streamline terminals updates
ATM Monitoring Software Market: Dynamics
ATM Monitoring Software Market: Key Drivers
- ATM monitoring software offers banks a centralized view of distrustful events across the ATM networks. The software monitors rule-based framework flags, suspect transactions through various dimensions such as BIN range, merchant type, transaction type, customer type, terminal id as well as transaction velocity and volume, with automatic alerts being activated when transactions do not match the pattern of the corresponding customer or critical threshold or terminal is breached.
- The software provides a business and service-oriented performance view and can be customized to address senior management needs as well as cater to the ATM operations team
- The ATM monitoring software helps deliver maximum protection and the highest standards of security with file decryption and encryption using dynamic DES and PKI, while transmitting and receiving data through a secure socket connection
- Increase in adoption of cloud-based software services and support software is expected to create considerable opportunities for solution providers in the ATM monitoring software market
Impact of COVID-19 on ATM Monitoring Software Market
- The banking sector is witnessing a decline in investment in advanced software and system solutions in order to maintain their revenues during the COVID-19 pandemic. The banking sector has withheld all investments in advanced business solutions and tools due to the low return on investment.
North America to Hold Major Share of Global ATM Monitoring Software Market
- In terms of region, the global ATM monitoring software market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America dominated the global ATM monitoring software market in 2020. The U.S. is a key market in the adoption of new technologies. Strong financial position enables the country to invest heavily in the adoption of leading tools and technologies to ensure business operations.
Key Players Operating in Global ATM Monitoring Software Market
- Intel Corporation
Intel Corporation specializes in the design and manufacture of integrated processors, platforms, chipsets, circuits, and software solutions, such as Intel Security and embedded software. The company offers a wide range of products such as desktops, tablets, SSDs, boards & kits, server products, Intel gateways, modems, and radiofrequency transceivers. It also provides solutions for embedded applications for healthcare, automotive, energy, and retail market segments.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
Cisco Systems, Inc. is a leading global company that offers IT infrastructure, services, and solutions. It also provides Hybrid IT, Intelligent Edge, Financial Services, and Corporate Investments. The company works in professional, communication, and media solutions. It provides Internet-of-Things (IoT) & mobility solutions and networking & security solutions, including wired and wireless products.
Other key players operating in the ATM monitoring software market include Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Texas Instruments Incorporated, NXP Semiconductors, TE Connectivity Ltd, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co., Microchip Technology Inc., Dell Technologies, Aaeon Technology Inc., Nexcom International Co., Ltd., Helium Systems, Inc., STMicroelectronics N.V., Adlink Technology Inc., and Eurotech S.P.A.
ATM Monitoring Software Market: Research Scope
ATM Monitoring Software Market, by Component
- Consulting Services
- Integration and Deployment Services
- Support and Maintenance Services.
ATM Monitoring Software Market, by Deployment Type
ATM Monitoring Software Market, by Enterprise Size
- Large Enterprises
ATM Monitoring Software Market, Function
- Card Payment
- Bill Payment
- Cash/ Cheque Dispenser
- Cash/ Cheque Deposit
- Passbook Printers
ATM Monitoring Software Market, by End-user
- Independent ATM Deployer
- Banks & Financial Institutions
ATM Monitoring Software Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.