Market Outlook of Amber Fragrance Oil
Perfume is also known as fragrance, odorant, and aroma which can be either of a chemical or natural origin. The fragrances are in a volatile form and an oil form. The fragrance oils are also known as aromatic oils, aroma oils, and flavor oils. The fragrance oils are otherwise called as a blended natural essential oil or synthetic aroma compounds, which are diluted with another carrier like mineral oil or vegetable oil. Due to the adverse effects such as skin allergy caused by the chemical fragrances, people and cosmetics manufacturers have started to prefer the use of natural and organic fragrance oils. Different types of natural fragrance oils include vanilla fragrance oil, sandalwood fragrance oil, lemongrass fragrance oil, amber fragrance oil and other fragrance oils. The amber fragrance oil is a blended scent rather than one particular ingredient. The aroma of the amber fragrance oil will help in calming the mind, increasing blood circulation, protecting heart health and other benefits. Amber fragrance oil has antioxidant compounds in it which prevents lowers the stress hormones. The amber fragrance oil has many health benefits which will enhance the market potential for the amber fragrance oil.
Why is there a demand for amber fragrance oil?
Amber fragrance oil is unique when compared to other fragrance oils as the key ingredient is amber, which is a hard resin from the ancient trees, sometimes millions of year old. The pure amber fragrance is always blended with other essential oils or carrier oils. Amber fragrance oil provides various health benefits such as detoxifies the body, helps treat the respiratory disorders, eliminates body pain and prevents inflammation. Amber fragrance oil is considered to be anti-spasmodic in nature, which will soothe the heart palpitations and also normalizes the cardiovascular function. Amber fragrance oil helps in strengthening the immune system by stimulating the white blood cells and amber fragrance oil has antibacterial activities which eliminate the respiratory infections. The amber fragrance oil is applied on the skin in order to increase the blood flow/circulation as amber fragrance oil has stimulant properties which will enhance the blood flow. Amber fragrance oil also has a number of skin benefits such as pore cleansing and skin rejuvenation. Amber fragrance oil also strengthens weakened hair follicles. Considering the various health, skin and hair benefits, amber fragrance oil is likely to exhibit significant growth in the cosmetic industry.
Global Amber Fragrance Oil Market: Market Segmentation
On the basis of type, the global amber fragrance oil market has been segmented as:
- Blue Amber Fragrance Oil
- White Amber Fragrance Oil
- Black Amber Fragrance Oil
On the basis of nature, the global amber fragrance oil market has been segmented as:
- Natural Amber Fragrance Oil
- Conventional Amber Fragrance Oil
On the basis of source, the global amber fragrance oil market has been segmented as:
On the basis of end use, the global amber fragrance oil market has been segmented as:
- Household Care
- Cosmetics and Personal Care
Global Amber Fragrance Oil Market: Market Participants
Some of the market participants operating in the global amber fragrance oil market identified across the value chain includes Bluebell Fragrances & Flavors, Ambre Blends., Nemat Int., Inc., Oil Palace Body Oils, White Rose Essential Oils, Saffire Blue, Inc., Botanic Universe., AROMATICS CANADA INC., Peak Fragrance Company, nematperfumes, TheUltimateFragrance, NOW Foods among the other market participants
Opportunities for Participants in the amber fragrance oil Market:
The market potential for the amber fragrance oil market is expected to remain massive, owing to the health benefits of amber fragrance oil. Proper consumer awareness regarding amber fragrance oil will enhance the consumer purchase of amber fragrance oil which will result in the growth of the amber fragrance oil market.
Brief Approach to Research
The company follows a modeling-based approach and triangulation methodology to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the types, forms, ingredients and end uses of the product segments covered in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target product segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data are collected at a regional level and consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate overall market sizes.
Key Data Points Covered in the Report
Some of the key data points covered in our report include:
- An overview of the market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the market and its potential
- Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges, and trends
- Detailed value chain analysis of the market
- The cost structure of the products and segments covered in the study
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key product segments, regions and by major market participants
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports, and overall trade scenario
- Analysis of the market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants
- Competitive landscape of the market, including detailed profiles of the top players in this market
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.