All in One Panel PC Market - Introduction
The all in one panel PC is a computer which has all the components within the same case, with the exception of peripheral components such as the mouse and keyboard. All in one panel PCs are used for process control and data acquisition. All in one panel PCs have become much smaller, sleeker, rugged, and cheaper due to the advent of LCD & LED monitors.
The rugged design of all in one panel PCs enables them to operate consistently in environmental conditions such as moisture, dust, heat, and cold. Unlike consumer PCs, the all in one panel PC provides different features such as reliability, expansion option, and compatibility. Moreover, all in one panel PCs consume less power and dissipate less heat due to a compact and easy set up.
All in One Panel PC Market–Competitive Landscape
- In November 2016, Advantech Co., Ltd. launched its first configurable all in one panel PC, PPC-6151C in the market. This PC features a 15-inch true-flat resistive touch TFT LCD display with optimized chassis and 2.5-inches SATA HDD bay. The PC can be equipped with various certified mini-ITX motherboards as well as configured to specific application requirements.
- In January 2018, Beckhoff GmbH & Co. KG launched the C6015, ultra-compact panel PC in the market. This PC features multi core computer, with size of 132 x 132 x 67mm, which integrates with Intel core I-series processors of 6th& 7th generation and provides ample computing power up to 3.6 GHz per core.
Want to know the obstructions to your company’s growth in future? Request a brochure here
AAEON Technology Inc.
Established in 1992, AAEON Technology Inc. is headquartered in Orange, CA. The company is involved in the designing and manufacturing of a broad category of products. Some of the products include industrial displays, industrial motherboards, rugged tablets, embedded Single Board Computers (SBCs) & controllers, and PCI Industrial Computer Manufacturers Group (PICMG) & Computer-on-Module (COM) modules. The company is also involved in the research and development of solutions and appliances geared toward bettering the lives of end-users.
Incorporated in 1847, Siemens AG is based in Germany. The multinational company possesses expertise in designing and manufacturing electronics devices. It manufactures a large number of products including rack PC, box PC, panel PC, SIMATIC industrial panel PC, industrial monitors, and IPC software for industrial applications.
Founded in 1959, Kontron AG is located in Augsburg, Germany. The Germany based company is a leading manufacturer of electronics products and services.The company serves automation, communications, avionics, defense, energy, medical, transportation, and infotainment industry.
Advantech Co., Ltd.
Founded in 1983, Advantech Co., Ltd. is based in Irvine, California. The company has expertise in the manufacturing of embedded computing, industrial automation, intelligent logistics, intelligent retail, intelligent connectivity, network & communication, and healthcare.
Beckhoff GmbH & Co. KG
Incorporated in 1980, Beckhoff GmbH & Co. KG is located in Verl, Germany. It is a leading company involved in the designing and manufacturing of complex and advanced electronic devices as well as systems. The company offers industrial PCs, fieldbus components, automation software, and drive technology solutions. The company operates in industries such as tire & rubber, food industry, energy, textile, transport & logistics, and medical.
Some of the significant players in the all in one panel PC market are National Instruments Corporation, Rockwell Automation, Inc., Sparton Corporation, Teguar Computers, RGB Spectrum, Inc., and Litemax Electronics, Inc.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here
All in One Panel PC Market- Dynamics
Rising adoption of technology in manufacturing sectors driving the all in one panel PC market
The increasingly complex manufacturing process drives the need for all in panel PCs for improved performance and hassle free operations. Continuous innovation in technology has given an impetus to adopt all in one panel PCs. Most of these innovations are in terms of connectivity, rugged design, ability to operate in different environmental conditions, and IP65 rating. These PCs help businesses to automate their manufacturing process to increase productivity, improve accuracy, minimize operational cost, and achieve standards of quality. As a result, the all in one panel PC market is likely to grow at an impressive pace in the coming years.
Compatibility issues to impede the adoption rate of all in one panel PCs
As technology takes a higher leap, reduction in the size of electronic devices has become a necessity to foster sustainability. This has forced manufacturers of all in one panel PCs to develop compact products to reduce the overall size of the PC. However, these PCs have compatibility issues in conventional systems due to their design, which causes a hesitance among end-users to adopt them, thereby hindering the growth of the all in one panel PC market.
All in One Panel PC Market –Segmentation
The all in one panel PC market can be segmented based on:
- Product type
- Touch type
- Display type
All in One Panel PC Market – By Product Type
Based on type, the all in one Panel PC market can be fragmented into:
- Fan enabled
- Fan less
All in One Panel PC Market – By Display Type
All in One Panel PC Market – By Touch Type
In terms of touch type, the all in one panel PC market can be bifurcated into:
- Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW)
All in One Panel PC Market – By Application
Based on application, the all in one panel PC market can be bifurcated into:
- Consumer electronics
- Automotive & transportation
- Aerospace & defense
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.