Threat intelligence technology and services have the capability to improve an organization's threat responsiveness, situational awareness, and ability to identify threats. Threat mitigation technology intelligence services are used for gathering, analyzing, and filtering raw data about emerging and known threats that are then composed into management data feeds and reports for automated security control systems. Threat mitigation technologies such as CryptoAPI, access control lists (ACL), data protection API and others are used to encrypt and decrypt sensitive data in order to protect them from data breaches.
Threat intelligence solutions offers an efficient and reliable threat detection option to alleviate cyber threats based on security intelligence feeds and security events, reduces potential damage, manages business risks, and improves the entire security infrastructure of an organization. The continuous rise in sophistication and incidence of cyber-attacks over the years has led to an increasing demand for cyber security solutions across various applications such as healthcare, industrial utilities, automotive, telecom, and payment and digital ID cards. Presently, massive data breaches are happening at a disturbing rate and therefore, network and system administrators are confronting an increasingly hostile risk environment. Consequently, this has created huge demand for threat mitigation technology intelligence services among enterprises.
The global threat mitigation technology intelligence services market is mainly driven by the growing adoption of threat intelligence solutions among enterprises in order to reduce threat of data breaches and cyber-attacks. Furthermore, unceasingly growing number of small and medium enterprises around the globe is anticipated to fuel the demand for threat mitigation technology intelligence services. This is primarily because attackers usually target small and medium enterprises to penetrate their applications to retrieve payment details, customer information, and other confidential data. In addition, growing requirement of managed detection and response services among organizations with an aim to enhance the capabilities of in-house security teams is also accelerating the demand for threat mitigation and technology intelligence services across the world. However, high cost associated with the implementation of threat mitigation technology intelligence solutions and budget constraints are major factors which are restricting the growth of the market across the world. Moreover, lack of technical integration and automation capabilities are also anticipated to hamper the growth of this market around the globe.
The global threat mitigation and technology intelligence services market can be segmented on the basis of enterprise size, service type, industry, and geography. By enterprise size, the threat mitigation technology intelligence services market is categorized into small and medium enterprises and large enterprises. Based on service type, the threat mitigation technology intelligence services market can be segmented into managed services and professional services (consulting & training, integration & implementation, and maintenance). In terms of industry, the threat mitigation technology intelligence services market is categorized into healthcare, retail, government, energy and utilities, transportation and logistics, education, IT & telecom, media and entertainment, manufacturing, education and others.
Based on region, the global threat mitigation and technology intelligence services market can be segregated into North America, Middle East & Africa, Europe, South America, and Asia Pacific. The threat mitigation and technology intelligence services market in North America is expected to expand at a noteworthy growth rate during the forecast period. This is primarily due to the rapidly growing IoT trend and growing external and internal threats which are anticipated to boost the growth of threat mitigation technology intelligence services market across the region. However, APAC region is estimated to present lucrative opportunities in the threat mitigation technology intelligence services market in the near future.
Major players operating in the global threat mitigation technology intelligence services market include Symantec Corporation, Fujitsu Limited, Microsoft Corporation, Dell Technologies, Inc., Mcafee LLC, LogRhythm, Inc., IBM Corporation, Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. , Juniper Networks, Inc., MitiTech LLC, DXC Technology Company, and LookingGlass Cyber Solutions, Inc.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.