Pets such as dogs and cats are faithful companions for humans; but they also are a huge responsibility. Pet owners need to take care of their pet’s food and health every day and when they travel. Pet bubble backpack is a bag designed to carry small pets such as dogs and cats. These backpacks have innovative designs like space bags which helps pets to move. Some bags have a folding pattern which is easy to carry. North America and Europe are hold major share in the pet bubble backpack market due to the escalating rate of adoption and ownership of pets in these regions. Europe has maximum ownership of dogs in the world. Rising adoption of pets and growing awareness about their health is fueling the pet bubble backpack market in the Asia Pacific region.
Pet Bubble Backpack – Competitive Landscape
The global pet bubble backpack market is highly fragmented due to the presence of numerous international and domestic players. The manufacturing cost of a pet bubble backpack is low which creates risk of new entry in the market. New entrants further increase competition between players. Key players are focusing on product development and launching new products in order to reduce the impact of competition on sales.
- In May 2019, Jackson Galaxy, a cat behavior and wellness professional had made partnership with Your Cat Backpack, a pet product manufacturing company, and together launch Jackson Galaxy-branded convertible carrier which is designed by Jackson himself. The Jackson Galaxy Convertible Cat Backpack is an upgraded version of the original “The Fat Cat” backpack design.
- Market players in the Pet Bubble Backpack are focusing on product innovation and technological advancement by investing in R&D facilities.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our Report Brochure here
Founded in 2009, Petsfit, a key player in the Pet Bubble Backpack market and has involve in designing and manufacturing of several pet care products including dog houses, per carriers etc. company has its own factory and warehouse for storage.
Prefer Pets Travel Gear
Prefer Pets Travel Gear is a brand established in 2006 and involve manufacturing and retailing pet carriers. Company’s product portfolio includes totes, duffels and backpacks.
MidWest Homes for Pets
Midwest Homes for Pets is established in 1921 and it is a division of Mid-West Metal Products. Product portfolio of company involves Crates, Small Animal Modular Habitat Systems, Birdcages, Pet Enclosure Furniture, Pet Bedding, and Accessories. Company manufactures products for all pets including cats, dogs, small animals etc.
Some players active in the global pet bubble backpack market include Outward Hound, , Mr. Peanuts, Paws & Pals, Go Pet Club, Ferplast SpA, and others. High degree of competition exists between players operating in the global pet bubble backpack market. Manufacturers are consistently focusing on innovation and development of new production techniques in order to reduce manufacturing cost and offer new products. This is expected to maintain their share in the market during the forecast period.
Pet Bubble Backpack – Dynamics
Changing cultural and socio-economic factors are expected to boost market growth.
Pet owners consider their pets as family members due to changing cultural and socio-economic factors, which is expected to boost the pet bubble backpack market across the globe. The growing trend of nuclear families is expected to boost the pets market which encourages the pet bubble backpack market. Increasing disposable income of pet’s owners belonging to middle-income families is also supporting the growth.
Rise in numbers of local players may hinder the growth of market.
However, a rising number of local vendors are anticipated to lead to low quality and counterfeit products. This factor is expected to hinder the global pet bubble backpack market during the forecast period.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here
Pet Bubble Backpack – Segmentation
On the basis of product type, the Pet Bubble Backpack Market is segmented into:
- Hand-held Bag
On the basis of application, the Pet Bubble Backpack Market can be bifurcated into:
Based on distribution channel, the Pet Bubble Backpack Market can be segregated into:
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.