Heated Towel Rail: Introduction
- A heated towel rail, sometimes known as a towel rails radiator, is an apparatus that warms towels before they are utilized.
- The towel warmer in washrooms might be utilized to dry and warm towels while being harmless to the ecosystem. Warmed towel rails are becoming common because of innovation and changes in the designs.
Key Drivers of the Global Heated Towel Rail Market
- Heated towel rails are likely to be the favored alternative in current, contemporary washrooms as they are more in line with advanced bathroom models and attractive compared to standard radiators. Increase in demand for advanced bathroom models is driving global demand for heated towel rails.
- Nowadays, electric heated towel rails are highly popular. They are energy efficient and a simple choice of towel rails. Electric warmed towel rails are free working frameworks and can be associated with indoor regulators and adjusts to the heat as required.
Increasing adoption of heated towel rails for hygienic purposes expected to create market opportunity
- Pretty much every five-star lodging has introduced heated towel racks or rails. It additionally offers different benefits, such as banishing microbes, improving on capacity arrangement, offering energy effectiveness, and can be used for laundry purposes for clothing.
- In clinics and hospitals, dry clothes or towels are consistently essential for surgeries, and to bandage small scraps or wounds. These facts are an indication of market growth of heated towel rails for hygienic purposes.
Scaling down usage of heated towel rails due to inefficiency compared to radiators and unavailability of right size may work as a market restraint
- The issue is that the covering part of the rod or the heating body utilizes energy, and the time taken to heat the room is more compared to the time taken while using a radiator. Hence, it takes more time to heat the room if the room is bigger in size.
- Too large rails may be unnecessary and too small ones mean the towels lap over one another and will not dry successfully. A right customized size of rail is needed. Therefore, appropriate length of towel rails is crucial in the market.
Asia Pacific, North America, and Europe Projected be Potential Markets for Heated Towel Rail
- The hospitality industry is expected to hold large market share in North America and Europe, essentially because of the early adoption of heated towel rails.
- Vigorous development in infrastructure across emerging economies, including India and China is enabling the expansion of the heater towel rail market in different areas, especially hotels and medical clinics.
Key Players Operating in the Global Heated Towel Rail market
Organizations are targeting on extending their product offerings and striving to satisfy customer need for cutting edge and extravagant restroom extras. Heated towel rails focus on a niche segment of customers. In June 2021, South Africa based company Bathroom Butler announced plans to launch a smart technology heated towel rack in the U.S. market. The company is planning to expand its product portfolio in the U.S. market.
Some of the key companies active in the heated towel rail market are listed below:
- WarmlyYours.com, Inc.
- Vogue UK Ltd.
- MARGAROLI SRL
- Zehnder Group AG
- Pottery Barn
- Bathroom Butler
Heated Towel Rail Market, by Price
- Low (US$ 300 and below)
- Medium (US$ 301-US$ 600)
- High (US$ 601 and above)
Heated Towel Rail Market, by Style
- Ladder Rails
- Individually Heated Rails
- Free Standing Rails
Heated Towel Rail Market, by Type
- Hydronic/ Liquid Filled
Heated Towel Rail Market, by Product Finish
- Stainless Steel
- Chromium Platting
Heated Towel Rail Market, by Distribution Channel
- Third Party Website
- Company Owned Website
- Specialty Stores
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
Heated Towel Rail Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Western Europe
- Nordic countries
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
The report on the heated towel rail market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.