Enoxolone Market: Introduction
- Enoxolone (glycyrrhetic acid) is a pentacyclic triterpenoid aglycone metabolite of glycyrrhizin and one of the primary bioactive compounds of licorice. It is widely used in medicine for the treatment of chronic dermatitis, peptic ulcer, and in cosmetics. Moreover, it possesses additional pharmacological properties such as antibacterial, antifungal, antiprotozoal, and antiviral. Once enoxolone is administered, it inhibits the metabolism of prostaglandins by both prostaglandin reductase and 15-hydroxyprostaglandin dehydrogenase [NAD(+)].
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers and Opportunities of Global Enoxolone Market
- The number of people with chronic diseases is increasing owing to change in lifestyle and unhealthy dietary habits. This in turn boosts the growth of the global enoxolone market. For instance, annually, 4.6 million cases of peptic ulcer are recorded in the U.S. each year.
- Rise in prevalence of chronic dermatitis is anticipated to fuel the growth of the global market. Eczema is quite common, especially in children and people who have hay fever, asthma, and food allergies. According to the National Eczema Association, nearly 10% i.e., 31.6 million, people in the U.S. have some form of eczema.
- Moreover, increase in research funding, rise in government initiatives to enhance health care facilities, and focus on research are the factors likely to contribute to the growth of the global enoxolone market
- Rise in prevalence & awareness about chronic diseases and government initiatives in developing countries present lucrative opportunities in the global enoxolone market
- Demand for enoxolone has increased in developing and developed markets. Market players are adopting the strategy of appointing third-party distributors to expand their presence. This has led to a surge in the number of distributors and suppliers in the emerging markets. This creates lucrative opportunity in the market. For instance, Selleck Chemicals supplies over 120,000 inhibitors used in the study of cell signaling pathways. BioVision, Inc. has strong distribution channel through international distributors in Argentina, Australia, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, and Germany.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports, Ask for a Sample
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Enoxolone Market
- North America is projected to account for major share of the global enoxolone market during the forecast period. Growth of market in the region can be attributed to the presence of key players, focus on research & development, and well-established health care infrastructure.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to account for considerable share of the global enoxolone market from 2020 to 2030. The market in the region is expected to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period. Growth of the market in the region can be attributed to surge in the number of elderly people with chronic diseases. Peptic ulcer is common among the population of China due to use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID) and aspirin. Rise in prevalence of peptic ulcer increases the demand for enoxolone, which in turn boosts the growth of the market in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in Global Enoxolone Market
The global enoxoline market is highly consolidated due to the presence of small number of key players. These players hold major share in their respective regions. Demand for enoxolone has increased in emerging as well as developed markets owing to rise in prevalence of chronic diseases. Growth strategies adopted by leading players are likely to drive the global enoxolone market.
Major players operating in the global enoxolone market are:
- Merck KGaA (Sigma-Aldrich, Inc.)
- Alchem International Pvt. Ltd.
- Biosynth Carbosynth
- BioVision, Inc.
- TOKIWA Phytochemical Co., Ltd.
- Other Prominent Players
Global Enoxolone Market: Research Scope
Global Enoxolone Market, by Route of Administration
Global Enoxolone Market, by Application
- Chronic Dermatitis
- Peptic Ulcer
Global Enoxolone Market, by Distribution Channel
- Online Stores
- Wholesaler / Dealer
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.