Wide Band Spectrum Analyzers: Introduction
- Wide band spectrum analyzer is a device that measures and displays signal strength, which varies by frequency within its frequency range
- The wide band spectrum analyzer displays frequency segment on the horizontal (X) axis and the amplitude segment on the vertical (Y) axis
- Wide band spectrum analyzers are used in pulse measurements of radar systems, satellite payload testing, and amplifier pre-distortion tests. They are also used in chirp analysis for automotive radar and research on the next-generation of wireless communication.
- Wide band spectrum analyzers are majorly employed in an electronic laboratory. They are used in the repair of electrical devices to determine their performance, error detection, and troubleshooting errors.
Rise in Demand for Wide Band Spectrum Analyzers Globally
- Wide band spectrum analyzers are also utilized in the healthcare industry. Advanced devices such as ECG, EEG, and blood pressure monitors are designed to measure various medical parameters. It is necessary to test and calibrate these devices according to the requirement. Wide band spectrum analyzers are required in order to conduct these testing processes.
- Bench top spectrum analyzer is a traditional spectrum analyzer generally used in a production area where it can be plugged into an AC power. It is widely used in various sectors industries where high frequency needs to be measured such as defense, telecommunication, and industrial.
North America to Lead Global Wide Band Spectrum Analyzers Market
- North America is likely to dominate the global wide band spectrum analyzers market due to a rise in the adoption of portable and hand-held spectrum analyzers and rising demand for spectrum analyzers with multi-tasking capabilities
- Asia Pacific is the largest market for automobiles and the emergence of China as a global manufacturing hub are key factors boosting the wide band spectrum analyzers market in Asia Pacific
- The wide band spectrum analyzers market in Europe and Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period, while the market in Middle East & Africa and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period
Key Players Operating in Global Wide Band Spectrum Analyzers Market
- Advantest Corporation
- Teledyne Lecroy
- Fortive Corporation
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation
- Anritsu Corporation
- Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co.
- National Instruments Corporation
Global Wide Band Spectrum Analyzers Market: Research Scope
Global Wide Band Spectrum Analyzers Market, by Product
- Handheld Spectrum Analyzer
- Portable Spectrum Analyzer
- Benchtop Spectrum Analyzer
Global Wide Band Spectrum Analyzers Market, by Network Technology
Global Wide Band Spectrum Analyzers Market, by End-user
- Automotive & Transportation
- IT & Telecommunication
- Medical & Healthcare
- Semiconductors & Electronics
- Industrial & Energy
- Aerospace & Defense
Global Wide Band Spectrum Analyzers Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!