Whiteboard Films Market: Introduction
- Whiteboard films are used in a wide range of applications including office meeting rooms, universities, and kindergartens and schools
- The global whiteboard films market is expanding at a rapid pace, due to the increase in adoption of these films in advanced learning methods. These films provide adaptive, engaging, and user-friendly learning experience; therefore, whiteboard films are gaining popularity among various sectors such as government, corporate, and education.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Key Drivers of Global Whiteboard Films Market
- Demand for whiteboard films is high in the education sector, as they enhance visualization through images and graphics sourced from the Internet
- Emergence of virtual classrooms and e-learning courses has boosted the demand for whiteboard films. The e-learning industry has expanded significantly over the last decade due to the rapid evolution of digitization, communication, and other technological advancements that are cost-effective and easily available for a wider audience. Furthermore, significant investments in information and learning technology infrastructure in colleges, development of digital content and mobile learning applications, and national training initiatives have transformed the traditional chalk and board learning and teaching methods.
- Growth in significance of virtual learning and e-learning environments is expected to be a major trend in the whiteboard films market. Training and development activities incur significant costs whether conducted through online platforms or in classroom environments. Thus, the replacement of traditional instructor-based training programs with e-learning solutions and the adoption of interactive products by companies are estimated to drive the global whiteboard films market during the forecast period.
- In terms of application, global whiteboard films market can be classified into education, corporate, commercial, and others. The education segment is anticipated to constitute prominent share of the market during the forecast period, as whiteboard films in educational institutions enable teachers to easily create customized learning objects from the existing content. Furthermore, whiteboard films eliminate the need for taking down notes.
Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Films Type Segment to Offer Lucrative Opportunities
- In terms of type, the polyvinyl chloride (PVC) films segment accounted for major share of the global whiteboard films market in 2018. It is estimated to maintain its attractiveness during the forecast period, owing to its better physical properties, which include excellent viewing angle characteristics and uniform brightness in any angles.
- PVC film is a matte white film with whiteboard and projection capabilities. It has lower weight than traditional projector screens. It also saves space with ideal architectural integration features in ambient office interior. PVC whiteboard films offer high versatility for interior applications. Therefore, these films are widely used in office rooms, retail, schools, and private or public buildings.
- Polyester film is a glossy white film with whiteboard capabilities. It has high gloss surface, which allows smooth writing, due to its thinness and light weight. It is widely used in indoor applications on flat steel panels.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global Whiteboard Films Market
- Europe accounted for key share of the global whiteboard films market in 2018, due to quick adoption of innovative technologies in the education sector in the region. Rise in adoption of blended learning in educational institutes is boosting the demand for whiteboards.
- Asia Pacific was a rapidly growing region of the global whiteboard films market in 2018, owing to the rise in demand for these films in the education sector
- E-learning initiatives in emerging economies of Asia Pacific have propelled the demand for whiteboard films. Various government initiatives focusing on integrating classrooms with various technologies to facilitate easy learning are estimated to drive the market during the forecast period.
Key Players in Global Market
Various players operate in the global whiteboard films market. However, there is an increasing shift in dynamics toward market consolidation. Key players operating in the global whiteboard films market include:
- Purlfrost Ltd.
- Toronto Glass Film
- Goudsmit Magnetics
- Smarter Surfaces
- HEXIS Graphics
Global Whiteboard Films Market: Research Scope
Global Whiteboard Films Market, by Type
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Films
- Polyester Films
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) Films
Global Whiteboard Films Market, by Application
Global Whiteboard Films Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.