Metalworking Fluids Market
Metalworking Fluids Market (Application: Removal Fluids; Forming Fluids; Protecting Fluids; Treating Fluids) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019 - 2027
- Chemicals & Materials
- 126 Pages
Metalworking Fluids Market: Growing Demand in Automotive and Metal Fabrication Industries at Global Level
- Metal working fluids is the name given to a complex mixture of oils, surfactants, biocides, detergents, and anti-corrosion agents that are employed to cool or lubricate the metal work pieces, which are being machined, rolled, milled, etc. MWF (metalworking fluids) reduces heat and friction, which is generated between cutting tool and metal work piece
- Metal working fluids are prominently utilized as lubricants, coolants, and chip removers during machining operation. MWF also help prevent the corrosion of machined parts and prolong the life of machine tools that are employed for machining and other operations.
- Metal working fluids is employed in component manufacturing in various industries that include automotive, aerospace, agriculture, and construction equipment. Moreover, metal working fluids is also utilized in the manufacture of specialty alloys and medical components.
- Metalworking fluids are used as coolants in applications such as metal removal, metal forming, metal treating, and metal protecting in metalworking processes
- Rise in demand of automotive components owing to increase in usage of all type of vehicles at global level is the major factor that drives the demand for metal working fluids
- However, factors such as capital-intensive nature of metalworking fluids, gradual in use of metal parts in automotive, and volatility of crude oil are some of the prominent factors restraining the growth of the global metalworking fluids market during the forecast period. Nevertheless, increasing application of metalworking fluids market in aerospace, defense, and marine is expected to offer several new opportunities in the metalworking fluids market.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports Ask for a Sample
Removal Fluids Continue To Be Dominant Application In The Near Future
- On the basis of application, the global metalworking fluids market is bifurcated into removal fluids, forming fluids, protecting fluids and treating fluids. Among them, the removal fluids held the leading share of more than 50.0% in 2018, expanding at a CAGR of more than 4% during the forecast period. Increase in usage of removal fluids for metal chip removal in auto component industry is the major factor that drives the demand for removal fluids
Get an idea about the offerings of our report from Report Brochure
Expanding Automotive and Steel Fabrication Industry Segments Makes Asia Pacific Leader
- In terms of geography, the metalworking fluids market has been bifurcated into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East. Asia Pacific held the leading market share of more than 40% in 2018. It is likely to remain dominant region over the forecast period 2019 to 2027. Countries such as China and India are becoming manufacturing hub for auto component production. Removal fluids and treating fluids are majorly utilized in auto component and steel fabrication industry, which are fastest growing industries in Asia Pacific and are contributing increase in consumption of metalworking fluids
- The automotive and manufacturing sectors in India have witnessed several major investments in the last few years due to the government’s ‘Make in India’ campaign and has been creating immense opportunities for market players operating in metalworking fluid
- North America and Europe are expected to exhibit moderate growth during the forecast period. These regions have shifted their focus towards recycling on metalworking fluids and usage of bio based lubricants owing to environmental and health concern
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Metalworking Fluids Market, ask for a customized report
Global Metalworking Fluids Market: Competition Landscape
- The global metalworking fluids market is highly fragmented with presence of large numbers of unorganized players especially in Asia Pacific. Some of the prominent players operating in the global metalworking fluids market are
- Total S.A.
- Chevron Corporation
- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Houghton International Inc.
- Croda International Plc
- China Petrochemical Corporation
- Companies are focusing on developing biosynthetic metalworking fluid. This is mainly because of the stringent regulations imposed by several governments regarding use of metalworking fluids
Global Metalworking Fluids Market – Scope of the Report
Transparency Market Research’s recent report on the Global Metalworking Fluids market, with the help of a comprehensive outlook, provides readers with an assessment of the global market landscape. This study on the global Metalworking Fluids analyzes the market scenario for the period from 2019 to 2027, wherein 2018 is the base year. This report enables readers to make important decisions with regard to their business, with the help of a wealth of information enclosed in the study.
This TMR study on the global Metalworking Fluids market also provides data on developments made by important players and stakeholders operating in the market, along with competition analysis. The report also provides an understanding of strengths, weaknesses, threats, and opportunities, along with market trends and restraints in the competition landscape section.
This study also discusses the underlying trends and the impact of various factors on the global Metalworking Fluids market along with their influence on the evolution of the market.
This study also offers Porter’s Five Forces analysis, value chain analysis, pricing analysis, and regulatory scenario of the global Metalworking Fluids market in order to elaborate crucial growth strategies of and opportunities for players operating in the market.
Key Questions Answered in Global Metalworking Fluids Market Report
- How much revenue is the global Metalworking Fluids market expected to generate by the end of the forecast period?
- Which regions currently account for the maximum share of the global Metalworking Fluids market?
- What are the key factors expected to drive the global Metalworking Fluids market?
- Which region is likely to be a lucrative market for Metalworking Fluids during the forecast period?
- What are the essential strategies adopted by key players operating in the global Metalworking Fluids market to expand their geographical presence?
- What are major advancements in the global Metalworking Fluids market?
This report answers these questions about the global Metalworking Fluids market, aiding major stakeholders and key players in making the right decisions and strategizing for growth of their business.
Global Metalworking Fluids Market: Research Methodology
This TMR report on the global Metalworking Fluids market is based on a complete and comprehensive evaluation of the market, supported by secondary and primary sources. The competition scenario of the global Metalworking Fluids market is supported by an assessment of different factors that influence the market on a minute and granular level. By thoroughly analyzing the historical data and the current trends, researchers of the global Metalworking Fluids market arrived at predictions and estimations, and calculated the market forecast.
This report adopts the analytical triangulation method to estimate the numbers of the global Metalworking Fluids market, by using both bottom-up and top-down approaches.
This detailed assessment of the global Metalworking Fluids market, along with an overview of the market, is provided based on a careful examination of avenues related to the market. Analysts’ conclusions on how the global Metalworking Fluids market is set to expand are based on carefully vetted primary and secondary sources.
The Global Metalworking Fluids market can be segmented as follows:
Metalworking Fluids Market: Application
- Removal Fluids
- Forming Fluids
- Protecting Fluids
- Treating Fluids
Metalworking Fluids Market: Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Global Metalworking Fluids Market: Segmentation
This report on the global Metalworking Fluids market provides segmentation of the market based on application and region