Global Electric Vehicle Adhesives Market: Overview
The application of electronic vehicle adhesives have increased manifold over the years. The expansion of the global electric vehicle adhesives market is mainly driven by increasing demand for the product form the automobile industry. In this industry, it is used for various purposes like replacement of traditional substrates with the synthetic ones and bonding of dissimilar and similar materials. The electronic vehicle adhesives provide solutions for these problems through its design and engineering. These adhesives come with properties like distribution of stress over a wide area, lightweight, and resistance to vibration, which drives growth of the electric vehicle adhesives market.
The global electric vehicle adhesives market has been segmented based on type, application, form, substrate, and region.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Electric Vehicle Adhesives market, ask for a customized report
Global Electric Vehicle Adhesives Market: Notable Developments
One of the developments that characterize the changing course of the global electric vehicle adhesives market is as mentioned below:
- In July 2019, Düsseldorf based Henkel expanded its operation in Salisbury, the US. Henkel is expected to make an investment of around US$ 45 million for the installation of new equipment. This investment is also meant for making improvements in the making of UV acrylic adhesives, which are used in tapes and labels used widely in the electronics industry. This strategic move is likely to expand the reach of Henkel in the market.
Some well-known organizations in the global electric vehicle adhesives market comprise the below-mentioned:
- Wacker Chemie AG
- H.B. Fuller
- Henkel AG & Company, KGaA
- Jowat SE
- PPG Industries, Inc.
- L&L Products, Inc.
Global Electric Vehicle Adhesives Market: Key Trends
The following drivers, opportunities, and restraints characterize the global electric vehicle adhesives market over the review period, from 2019 to 2027.
Growing Demand for Lightweight Vehicles Bolsters its Demand in the Market
With the progression of technology, the methods of equipment manufacturing seem to change every single day. The automotive industry is an ideal example of high-tech manufacturing impacting our daily lives. This industry is manufacturing topnotch products with technically advanced features as the consumers become more selective with time. The demand for attractive yet lightweight and compact vehicles is extremely high, which propels the growth of the global electric vehicle adhesives market.
Adhesives and sealants are vital elements in the making of electric vehicles. Adhesive producing companies offer various types of electric vehicle sealants. Epoxies, silicone sealants, structural adhesives, and thermally conductive encapsulants are some of the various types of adhesives needed for the manufacturing of electric vehicles. Utmost importance of structural adhesives for the making of lightweight vehicles offers ample growth opportunities for the global electric vehicle adhesives market. The need for adhesives capable of working with aluminum composites and various other materials is growing, thereby the driving the market.
Epoxy adhesives find many opportunities for use in the battery packs for providing better crashworthiness and integrity. Of all the available types of resins, epoxies offer durability and immense strength in all of the structural adhesives. Such utilities are likely to encourage rapid expansion of the global electric vehicle adhesives market over the assessment tenure.
To clarify your doubts about the report on Electric Vehicle Adhesives Market, Request a Brochure here
Global Electric Vehicle Adhesives Market: Geographical Analysis
To offer comprehensive view of the global electric vehicle adhesives market, TMR analysts have split the market on the parameter of region. Latin America, Europe, Asia pacific, the Middle East and Africa, and North America comprise the major regions of the market.
Considering regional markets, Asia Pacific driven by countries like India, China, South Korea, and Japan are likely to offer tremendous growth opportunities for the electric vehicle adhesives market in times to come. Immense growth in the battery-manufacturing sector coupled with rapid growth of the electric vehicle industry in China is contributing toward such regional dominance.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.