Water-based Putty Powder: Introduction
- Water-based putty powder is a white cement or gypsum-based water-resistant base coat with extra HP polymers. It provides protection to the wall paint. Water-based putty powder provides a stronger and ideal base for concrete/cement plastered walls (interior and exterior) and ceilings. Water-based putty powder is applied before painting the wall or other surfaces to fill all the pin holes and pores on the walls and ceilings. Thus, it provides a smooth finish for painting.
- Water repelling properties of water-based putty powder help prevent flaking of paints. When added with special polymers, it can provide more adhesive strength and longer life to the painted surface. Furthermore, some of the water-based putty powder does not require any curing.
- Water-based putty powder is specially designed for leveling surface imperfections on cement plasters, it also gives good smooth finish. White cement water-based putty powder binds strongly with the base plaster, even if the surface is damp, and forms a protective base. It becomes a part of the wall plaster when applied on the wall. Its water-resistant property ensures that the paint does not flake off even if the walls are damp, thus ensuring a long life for paints.
- Water-based putty powder offers excellent benefits such as flexibility, durability, smooth finish, and eco-friendliness. Furthermore, it does not contain any lead, oil, or toxic material. Water-based putty powder prevents the growth of fungus on walls, and provides ease of application.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports, Ask for a Sample
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Water-based Putty Powder Market
- Water-based putty powder is used extensively in various applications in the building & construction sector. These include wall putty (interior & exterior), ceilings, and slabs. Furthermore, rise in new infrastructure development, significant investment in new housing projects, and renovation of non-residential buildings in developed and developing economies, such as China, India, and ASEAN countries, are expected to drive the global water-based putty powder market during the forecast period.
- Water-based putty powder offers certain advantages. For instance, it is a low-cost material that is eco-friendly. It is also easy to apply and has low water absorption. Furthermore, it accepts any kind of paint or distemper applied over it. Thus, demand for water-based putty powder is high in building & construction and infrastructure sectors.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Water-based Putty Powder: Type Segment
- Base on type, the global water-based putty powder market can be segmented into cement-based, gypsum-based, and others
- The cement-based segment is estimated to hold significant share of the global market during the forecast period, owing to the benefits offered by cement-based putty powder such as better durability and smooth finish to applied surface
Asia Pacific to be Key Region of Global Water-based Putty Powder Market
- In terms of region, the global water-based putty powder market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Asia Pacific and North America are expected to be key regions of the global water-based putty powder materials during the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific has been witnessing high rate of urbanization, growth in infrastructure, and increase in population. Demand for water-based putty powder materials has been high in developing countries of Asia Pacific, including India and China, due to the rise in the number of construction and infrastructure development projects undertaken by governments, increase in urbanization, and improvement in the standard of living of the people in the region.
- The U.S. dominates the market in North America owing to rapid growth rate of residential construction in the country. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, residential construction increased by about 2.5% in 2018 than that in the previous year. This is anticipated to boost the water-based putty powder market in the country in the near future.
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Water-based Putty Powder Market
The global water-based putty powder market was highly fragmented in 2019. Major players have prominent presence in developing countries. Key manufacturers operating in the global water-based putty powder market include:
- Birla White
- J.K. Cement
- Saint Gobain
- Nippon Paint
- SKSHU Paint Co., Ltd.
- Platinum Waltech
- Berger Paints
- Surfa Coats
- Asian Paints
Global Water-based Putty Powder Market: Research Scope
Global Water-based Putty Powder Market, by Type
Global Water-based Putty Powder Market, by Application
Global Water-based Putty Powder Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.