Vented Fuel Filler Caps: Introduction
- Fuel filler caps are majorly made of plastic and metals. These caps secure the mouth of the fuel tank of a vehicle. Companies install a rubber gasket in the upper side of the cap to stop fuel vapor leaks.
Key Drivers of the Global Vented Fuel Filler Caps Market
- Over 85 countries use CNG vehicles where vented fuel cap fillers are essential. Above 22.4 million vehicles and 25,000 fueling stations exist in over 2,900 cities at the global level. Rising demand for vented fuel fillers in CNG vehicles is expected to boost the market growth.
- North America is one of the largest users of fuel filler caps globally. However, Asia Pacific accounted for significant market share in terms of production volume.
- Over the past years, sales volume of industrial products have increased through online distribution channels. Several online sellers are providing discounted pricing and doorstep delivery services to increase their market share.
Rising Demand from Automotive Industry to Create New Market Opportunities
- The global automotive industry is growing at a significant pace in the last few years. Rising demand for vehicles in mining and other end-use industries is also driving the sales of vented fuel filler caps.
Several Government Regulations to Slowdown the Demand
- Governments of different countries have different regulations pertaining to recycling of shredded fuel tank plastics. This is one of the major factors restricting the market growth.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Vented Fuel Filler Caps Market, Request for a Sample
Asia Pacific the Dominant Market for Vented Fuel Filler Caps
- Asia Pacific was the fastest growing vented fuel filler caps market in 2018. Rising investment in several end-use industries in developing economies such as China and India is driving the market growth. Over the past few years, automotive production rate has significantly increased in China and India. As per a report published by the Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM), 6.26% growth has been observed in the Indian automobile industry from 2018 to 2019. Companies are investing in several medium segment cars such as Hyundai i20, Suzuki Swift, Hyundai Creta, and Renault Duster, which is expected boost the fuel filler caps market.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
- The global vented fuel filler caps market is fragmented in nature. Key market participants are signing strategic partnerships and taking strategic merger and acquisition decisions to increase their global market reach. A few of the key players operating in the global vented fuel filler caps market are listed below:
- Anglo Parts
- Autocaps Aust Pty Ltd.
- Demon Tweeks
- Holmwood Highgate
- Magna International Inc.
- Newton Equipment Ltd
- Think Automotive Ltd
- TOYODA GOSEI Co., Ltd.
- W.W. Grainger, Inc.
- Wisco Products
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Vented Fuel Filler Caps Market: Research Scope
Global Vented Fuel Filler Caps Market, by Product Type
- Bayonet Type Caps
- Hinge Type Caps
- Push Type Caps
- Screw Type Caps
- Cable Actuated Type Caps
Global Vented Fuel Filler Caps Market, by Neck Diameter
- Below 1.4 mm
- 1.40 mm to 1.59 mm
- 1.60 mm to 1.79 mm
- 1.80 mm to 1.99 mm
- 2.00 mm to 2.49 mm
- 2.50 mm to 2.99 mm
- Above 2.99 mm
Global Vented Fuel Filler Caps Market, by Application
- Automotive industry
- Chemical industry
- Aviation industry
- Defense industry
- Oil & Gas
Global Vented Fuel Filler Caps Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Vented Fuel Filler Caps Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global vented fuel filler caps market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.