Vented Fuel Filler Caps: Introduction
- Fuel filler caps are majorly made of plastic and metals. These caps secure the mouth of the fuel tank of a vehicle. Companies install a rubber gasket in the upper side of the cap to stop fuel vapor leaks.
Key Drivers of the Global Vented Fuel Filler Caps Market
- Over 85 countries use CNG vehicles where vented fuel cap fillers are essential. Above 22.4 million vehicles and 25,000 fueling stations exist in over 2,900 cities at the global level. Rising demand for vented fuel fillers in CNG vehicles is expected to boost the market growth.
- North America is one of the largest users of fuel filler caps globally. However, Asia Pacific accounted for significant market share in terms of production volume.
- Over the past years, sales volume of industrial products have increased through online distribution channels. Several online sellers are providing discounted pricing and doorstep delivery services to increase their market share.
Rising Demand from Automotive Industry to Create New Market Opportunities
- The global automotive industry is growing at a significant pace in the last few years. Rising demand for vehicles in mining and other end-use industries is also driving the sales of vented fuel filler caps.
Several Government Regulations to Slowdown the Demand
- Governments of different countries have different regulations pertaining to recycling of shredded fuel tank plastics. This is one of the major factors restricting the market growth.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Vented Fuel Filler Caps Market, Request for a Sample
Asia Pacific the Dominant Market for Vented Fuel Filler Caps
- Asia Pacific was the fastest growing vented fuel filler caps market in 2018. Rising investment in several end-use industries in developing economies such as China and India is driving the market growth. Over the past few years, automotive production rate has significantly increased in China and India. As per a report published by the Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM), 6.26% growth has been observed in the Indian automobile industry from 2018 to 2019. Companies are investing in several medium segment cars such as Hyundai i20, Suzuki Swift, Hyundai Creta, and Renault Duster, which is expected boost the fuel filler caps market.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
- The global vented fuel filler caps market is fragmented in nature. Key market participants are signing strategic partnerships and taking strategic merger and acquisition decisions to increase their global market reach. A few of the key players operating in the global vented fuel filler caps market are listed below:
- Anglo Parts
- Autocaps Aust Pty Ltd.
- Demon Tweeks
- Holmwood Highgate
- Magna International Inc.
- Newton Equipment Ltd
- Think Automotive Ltd
- TOYODA GOSEI Co., Ltd.
- W.W. Grainger, Inc.
- Wisco Products
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Vented Fuel Filler Caps Market: Research Scope
Global Vented Fuel Filler Caps Market, by Product Type
- Bayonet Type Caps
- Hinge Type Caps
- Push Type Caps
- Screw Type Caps
- Cable Actuated Type Caps
Global Vented Fuel Filler Caps Market, by Neck Diameter
- Below 1.4 mm
- 1.40 mm to 1.59 mm
- 1.60 mm to 1.79 mm
- 1.80 mm to 1.99 mm
- 2.00 mm to 2.49 mm
- 2.50 mm to 2.99 mm
- Above 2.99 mm
Global Vented Fuel Filler Caps Market, by Application
- Automotive industry
- Chemical industry
- Aviation industry
- Defense industry
- Oil & Gas
Global Vented Fuel Filler Caps Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Vented Fuel Filler Caps Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.