Global Toilet Surrounds & Rails Market – Introduction
- Toilet surrounds & rails are assistance and support equipment installed on a toilet or close to the surroundings of the toilet to offer added support while sitting on or standing up from the toilet. Different types and sizes of toilet surrounds & rails are available in the market. Toilet surrounds & rails are available as fixed and movable. Both the types are used by people as per the requirement and circumstances.
High adoption rate of toilet surrounds & rails anticipated to drive the market
- High adoption rate of toilet surrounds & rails is projected to drive the market. Developed markets such as the U.S., Canada, U.K., Germany, France, and other countries in Europe use distinct types of toilet surrounds & rails for both residential and commercial purposes. This is projected to increase the demand for toilet surrounds & rails during the forecast period. Senior citizens and people who are handicapped are installing toilet surrounds & rails in their houses or they carry movable toilet surrounds & rails with them while travelling.
Increase in number of senior living communities and installation of toilet surrounds & rails in emerging economies anticipated to be an opportunity for manufacturers
- Rising awareness about the senior living concept and rapid increase in construction of senior living communities in emerging economies is projected to create significant opportunities for manufacturers and distributors of toilet surrounds & rails in the near future. Increase in installation of toilet surrounds & rails in hospitals, medical clinics, airports, rehabilitation centers, air planes, and trains etc. is projected to drive the market during the forecasted timeline.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Toilet Surrounds & Rails Market, Request for a Sample
North America holds major share of the toilet surrounds & rails market globally
- Geographically, the global toilet surrounds & rails market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America holds a major share of the toilet surrounds & rails market across the globe. The toilet surrounds & rails market in North America is anticipated to expand at a moderate rate during the forecasted timeline due to extensive adoption of toilet surrounds & rails in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
- The market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period. Rapid increase in awareness about toilet surrounds & rails and increase in number of senior living communities, besides rise in installation of toilet surrounds & rails in hospitals and other medical facilities etc. in China, India, Japan, and other Southeast Asian countries is projected to surge the demand for toilet surrounds & rails in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in the Toilet Surrounds & Rails Market
Prominent manufacturing companies are projected to face healthy competition during the forecast period. Companies such as Sunrise Medical, Invacare Corporation, and GMS Rehabilitation are focusing on innovation of toilet surrounds & rails to strengthen their product portfolio and increase their demand in different parts of the globe. Manufacturing companies are investing in research & development to discover new designs which makes things easier and comfortable for users. Companies are also spreading awareness and running promotional drives to expand the market of toilet surrounds & rails in emerging economies. A few of the key players operating in the global toilet surrounds & rails market are:
- GMS Rehabilitation
- GF Health Products, Inc.
- Roma Medical
- Ideal Standard
- Performance Health
- Sunrise Medical
- RCN Medizin- und Rehatechnik GmbH
- Invacare Corporation
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Toilet Surrounds & Rails Market – Research Scope
Global Toilet Surrounds & Rails Market, by Type
- Legless Toilet Rails
- Extended Legs Toilet Rails
- Toilet Riser with Handles
- Grab Bars
- Free Standing Toilet Rails
- Commode over the toilet
- Mechanical Toilet
Global Toilet Surrounds & Rails Market, by Width
- Below 5 inches
- 5 – 15 inches
- 15 – 25 inches
- Above 25 inches
Global Toilet Surrounds & Rails Market, by Material
- Stainless Steel
- Others (Cast Iron, Plastic etc.)
Global Toilet Surrounds & Rails Market, by Application
- Senior Living Communities
- Others (Public Washrooms, Travelling etc.)
Global Toilet Surrounds & Rails Market, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Medical Stores
- E-commerce Websites
- Company-owned Websites
Global Toilet Surrounds & Rails Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.