Lawn Mowers Market: Introduction
- A lawn mower is a machine that cuts a grass surface to an equal height with one or more rotating blades. Mowers come in a variety of sizes and shapes, each suited to a certain scale and function. The smallest models, non-powered push mowers, are ideal for small lawns and gardens in the home. For larger residential lawns, electric or piston engine-powered push mowers are utilized. The market for lawn mowers is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Lawn Mowers Market
- Lawn mowers provide precision grass cutting, and exponentially reduces the amount of effort needed to cut grass manually. Furthermore, there are different types of lawn mowers ideal for small and large gardens. The versatility of the lawn mower is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
- Moreover, the learning curve for lawnmowers is minimal, if at all. They are effortless to use due to this very reason. Most lawnmowers require little to no maintenance and availability of ergonomically designed lawn mowers is expected to drive the demand for lawn mowers during the forecast period.
- The market has grown as a result of improvements in social living, an expanding middle-class population, and the acceptance of gardening as a hobby. This pattern is likely to drive product demand, boosting market growth. Additionally, increasing use of the equipment to maintain public facilities such as parks, schools, and sports fields is expected to fuel the lawn mowers market during the forecast period.
- Demand for lawn mowers is expected to rise due to increasing expenditure on professional landscaping services, linking lawn mowers to the Internet of Things, and building sustainable cities. Furthermore, the rise in leisure activities such as golf is projected to contribute to increased lawn mower demand globally throughout the forecast period.
- However, if the blades of a lawn mower cut through the grass and collide with the underlying ground, they can harm the underlying soil, the grass roots, and the mower itself. This is expected to hamper the global lawn mower market during the forecast period.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Lawn Mowers Market
- In terms of region, the lawn mowers market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is expected to witness significant demand for commercial lawn mowers. A growing number of regulations and programs focusing on greenery in public areas is expected to have a substantial impact on the US market. Several business clients are likely to use environment friendly techniques to support sustainability initiatives, resulting in rise in demand for lawn mowers throughout the forecast period in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Lawn Mowers Market
- Andreas Stihl AG & Co. KG
- Deere & Company
- Ego Power+ Company
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Husqvarna Group
- LF, LLC
- Robert Bosch GmBH
- Robomow Friendly House
- Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
- Stiga S.P.A.
Global Lawn Mowers Market: Research Scope
Global Lawn Mowers Market, by Product Type
- Riding Lawn Mowers
- Zero-turn Lawn Mowers
- Push Lawn Mowers
- Robotic Lawn Mowers
- Others (Reel Lawn Mowers, etc.)
Global Lawn Mowers Market, by Power Source
- Electric Lawn Mowers
- Corded Lawn Mowers
- Cordless Lawn Movers
- Non-electric Lawn Mowers
Global Lawn Mowers Market, by End-use
Global Lawn Mowers Market, by Price
Global Lawn Mowers Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Independent Retailers
- Retail Stores
Global Lawn Mowers Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!