Lawn Mowers Market: Introduction
- A lawn mower is a machine that cuts a grass surface to an equal height with one or more rotating blades. Mowers come in a variety of sizes and shapes, each suited to a certain scale and function. The smallest models, non-powered push mowers, are ideal for small lawns and gardens in the home. For larger residential lawns, electric or piston engine-powered push mowers are utilized. The market for lawn mowers is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Lawn Mowers Market
- Lawn mowers provide precision grass cutting, and exponentially reduces the amount of effort needed to cut grass manually. Furthermore, there are different types of lawn mowers ideal for small and large gardens. The versatility of the lawn mower is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
- Moreover, the learning curve for lawnmowers is minimal, if at all. They are effortless to use due to this very reason. Most lawnmowers require little to no maintenance and availability of ergonomically designed lawn mowers is expected to drive the demand for lawn mowers during the forecast period.
- The market has grown as a result of improvements in social living, an expanding middle-class population, and the acceptance of gardening as a hobby. This pattern is likely to drive product demand, boosting market growth. Additionally, increasing use of the equipment to maintain public facilities such as parks, schools, and sports fields is expected to fuel the lawn mowers market during the forecast period.
- Demand for lawn mowers is expected to rise due to increasing expenditure on professional landscaping services, linking lawn mowers to the Internet of Things, and building sustainable cities. Furthermore, the rise in leisure activities such as golf is projected to contribute to increased lawn mower demand globally throughout the forecast period.
- However, if the blades of a lawn mower cut through the grass and collide with the underlying ground, they can harm the underlying soil, the grass roots, and the mower itself. This is expected to hamper the global lawn mower market during the forecast period.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Lawn Mowers Market
- In terms of region, the lawn mowers market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is expected to witness significant demand for commercial lawn mowers. A growing number of regulations and programs focusing on greenery in public areas is expected to have a substantial impact on the US market. Several business clients are likely to use environment friendly techniques to support sustainability initiatives, resulting in rise in demand for lawn mowers throughout the forecast period in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Lawn Mowers Market
- Andreas Stihl AG & Co. KG
- Deere & Company
- Ego Power+ Company
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Husqvarna Group
- LF, LLC
- Robert Bosch GmBH
- Robomow Friendly House
- Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
- Stiga S.P.A.
Global Lawn Mowers Market: Research Scope
Global Lawn Mowers Market, by Product Type
- Riding Lawn Mowers
- Zero-turn Lawn Mowers
- Push Lawn Mowers
- Robotic Lawn Mowers
- Others (Reel Lawn Mowers, etc.)
Global Lawn Mowers Market, by Power Source
- Electric Lawn Mowers
- Corded Lawn Mowers
- Cordless Lawn Movers
- Non-electric Lawn Mowers
Global Lawn Mowers Market, by End-use
Global Lawn Mowers Market, by Price
Global Lawn Mowers Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Independent Retailers
- Retail Stores
Global Lawn Mowers Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.