Global Automatic Doors Market – Introduction
- An automatic door is a type of door which opens automatically through sensors. It opens when the door controller receives an activation signal by the sensor and activates the gear motor to drive the belt and pulley. Automatic doors play a crucial role in reducing energy by preventing doors being left open. They also provide barrier-free access by eliminating manual opening and closing operations. An automatic door is also termed as auto door. The different types of automatic doors include sliding doors, swinging doors, revolving doors, folding doors, and circular doors. Rise in installation of automatic doors at hotels, shopping malls, corporate offices, hospitals, and laboratories etc. is projected to be a driving factor for the automatic doors market in the near future. The COVID-19 pandemic has an adverse effect on the construction industry and hampers the progress of infrastructure projects in different countries. This has resulted in a decline in overall sales of automatic doors in the recent past.
Rise in construction or infrastructural development activities anticipated to drive the automatic doors market
- Rapid increase in construction or infrastructural development activities, especially in emerging economies is expected to be a driving factor for the automatic doors market during the forecasted timeline. Advancement in technology has impacted the overall automatic doors market in a highly positive manner. Increase in commercial construction in developing countries is projected to be the major driver for the automatic doors market during the forecasted period.
Rise in development of smart cities in various countries projected to create significant opportunities
- Rapid increase in development of smart cities in various countries across the globe is anticipated to offer significant opportunities to manufacturers and distributors of automatic doors. Manufacturers and distributors of automatic doors are targeting countries that are focusing on development of smart cities, to expand their sales and overall profitability of their business.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automatic Doors Market, Request for a Sample
Asia Pacific projected to be the Fastest Growing Market for Automatic Doors
- Geographically, the global automatic doors market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe , Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. The country-level analysis and forecast for the Europe market includes the automatic doors market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. The country-level analysis and forecast for the Asia Pacific market includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast for the automatic doors market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa, while the South America automatic doors market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to increase in infrastructural development activities in China, India, Japan, Singapore, Australia, and other Southeast Asian countries. These factors are projected to surge the demand for automatic doors in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Players Operating in the Automatic Doors Market
- Prominent automatic doors manufacturing companies are likely to face healthy competition during the forecasted timeline. Companies such as Manusa, STANLEY Access Technologies LLC, Deutschtec, and Holux GmbH are also undertaking mergers & acquisitions or signing agreements with regional distributors and dealers to expand their business in various parts of the globe.
Some of the key players operating in the global automatic doors market include:
- ASSA ABLOY Entrance Systems
- STANLEY Access Technologies LLC
- Matz-Erreka S.Coop.
- GEZE GmbH
- GU Automatic GmbH
- Holux GmbH
- Dormakaba Group
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Automatic Doors Market – Research Scope
Global Automatic Doors Market, by Door Type
- Automatic Sliding Door
- Automatic Circular Door
- Automatic Swinging Door
- Automatic Revolving Door
- Automatic Folding Door
- Other (Low Energy Swinging Door etc.)
Global Automatic Doors Market, by End-use
- Hotels & Restaurants
- Cafes & Bars
- Government & Corporate Offices
- Salons & Beauty Spas
- Others (Laboratories etc.)
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.