The demand within the global bicycle market is expected to rise to new heights in the years to follow. Use of bicycles is not restricted to a particular section or age-group, and this is a strong driver of market demand. Youngsters have been a prominent consumer group within this market, and this is a key consideration from the perspective of market growth.
- The next decade is slated to witness several advancements in the way bicycles are manufactured. Moreover, anti-damage bicycles made from specialised materials have made their way into the market. In this context, it is safe to expect that the global bicycle market would accumulate voluminous revenues in the years to follow.
- There is humongous demand for bicycles amongst University students. The market vendors are capitalising on this market gap to accumulate increased revenues over the forthcoming years. Furthermore, growing inclination of the masses towards fitter and healthier lifestyles has also paved way for market growth and maturity.
- The business strategies of bicycle companies are focused on promoting new and innovative models. Furthermore, manufacturing of bicycles with premium technologies such as speedometer, smart watch, and smart display has created a buzz across the market. The use bicycles amongst the elderly has also grown in recent times.
Global Bicycle Market: Overview
People the whole way across the globe are progressively ending up increasingly mindful about their wellness, which is inevitably bringing about the developing use of the bicycle as an elective method for transport. Likewise, players working in the market are progressively thinking of bicycles outfitted with various highlights to allure the buyers who are searching for riding bicycles for both recreation and wellness exercises.
This report on driving bicycle market commences with a detailed executive summary followed by a market overview section that lends crucial understanding of diverse macro and microeconomic factors that steer growth in driving bicycle market. The report also sheds light on various market drivers, restraints, threats, and challenges that impact growth in driving bicycle space.
Global Bicycle Market: Drivers and Restraints
As of now, numerous players are thinking of bicycles with more extensive tires to give a smooth ride and support bicycle suspension possibilities just as offer upgraded rough terrain riding experience.
Contrasted with the customary bicycles, as of now the general interest for e-bicycles are improving and required to move toward becoming standard amid the anticipated period. The capacity of e-bicycles to deal with the general speeds all the more satisfactorily, furnishes the rider with an agreeable drive on bridges, mountain regions, and intense streets, along these lines clearing route to the offers of the e-bicycle market. Furthermore, the increment in fuel costs has driven towards the prevalence of e-bicycle as the interest for battery controlled bicycles has picked up footing in the ongoing past.
The half-and-half bicycle is to a great extent famous as it can oppose a wide scope of riding conditions and applications. Contrasted with single reason bicycles, whose utilization confined to an individual reason, half-and-half bicycles are viewed as progressively powerful on the street. At present, the general interest for a street bicycle is additionally high with the enhancement for weight, innovation, and structure. These street bicycles are to a great extent considered for hustling, visiting, or marathon, on any hard surface. Likewise, thinking about its casing and parts, street bicycle type is moderately quicker; while vast breadth wheels with restricted tires are the greatest supporter of a street bicycle's general quickness.
Global Bicycle Market: Geographical Analysis
Based on the region, the market is segmented into five parts such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. Of these, Europe accounted for the leading share in the global bicycle market owing to growing awareness about health. Additionally, the demand for advanced bicycles such as e-bicycles is higher in the region, and especially among the countries such as France, Germany, Italy, and the Netherland over conventional bicycles. This demand is also expected to drive the growth of the bicycle market over the forecasted period.
Global Bicycle Market: Companies Mentioned
Some of the players operating in the global bicycle market are Giant Bicycles, Derby Cycle, Atlas Cycles, Trek Bicycle Corporation, Accell Group, Avon Cycles, Tube Investments of India, and Dorel Industries. The bicycle market is extremely competitive, in order to stand alone in the market, the key players are offering various types of bicycles such as gear, e-bicycle, and others, which improves the riding experience of users. Additionally, these players are taking initiatives such as health awareness camps. Also, they are offering their products at low prices and easy to use products.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.