Toggle Hand Clamps Market: Introduction
- Toggle hand clamps are mechanical tools used to apply a low input force to create a high output clamping force. The tool is usually made with zinc plated steel, stainless steel, or cast steel. A toggle hand clamp comprises different components such as a handle to operate, linkages for force generation, a clamping arm to reach an object, and a base to mount on workstations. The mechanism of toggle hand clamps is determined by three key forces: clamping force, hand force, and holding force.
Key Drivers of the Global Toggle Hand Clamps Market
- Growing demand across end-use sectors is identified as a main driver of the global toggle hand clamps market. End-use industries such as automotive, aerospace, engineering, and fixtures are increasingly using toggle hand clamps for efficient production of work pieces. Furthermore, engineers are preferring toggle clamps as a cost-efficient tool for various operations such as sealing, milling, drilling, and bonding.
- The versatility of toggle hand clamp enables its application across different fields. A fixture that uses clamps is seen in welding production. Toggle hand clamps are widely used in large scale welding projects to construct quality welding fixtures at reduced production time.
Modern Materials Offer Significant Opportunities
- Manufacturers are investing in the development of advanced products through modern raw materials such as chrome finish, zinc plate, and nickel plate due to the growing adoption of toggle hand clamps in various industries. These materials enhance the reliability of toggle hand clamps and reduces their maintenance cost.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Toggle Hand Clamps Market
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected both the upstream and downstream side of the industry’s supply chain. Manufacturers have adopted digital platforms for product promotion, customer interaction, and employee training, with the cancellation of trade shows and exhibitions.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Toggle Hand Clamps Market, Request for a Sample
Asia Pacific to Become a Major Market for Toggle Hand Clamps by 2030
- Based on geography, the global toggle hand clamps market can be classified into South America (SA), North America (NA), Europe (EU), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market covers the toggle hand clamps market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Country-level analysis and forecast for the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast of the toggle hand clamps market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America toggle hand clamps market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Rising investment in the automotive and aerospace industry is expected to boost demand for toggle hand clamps during the forecast period. Furthermore, governments in countries such as India and China are increasingly promoting local production and domestic suppliers in automotive and industrial tool sectors. This, in turn, is anticipated to drive the demand for toggle hand clamps in industrial manufacturing and automotive industry.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Key companies operating in the global market for toggle hand clamps are focused on technology advancement and innovation to offer application specific products. Strategic acquisition, international partnerships, online product distribution, and IoT based supply chain management are important business strategies of key industry players.
For instance, in October 2020, Clamptek CO., LTD. launched a new product CH-50480, under its toggle hand clamp series.
Some of the major companies identified in the global toggle hand clamps market are:
- Good Hand UK Ltd
- Sandfield Engineering
- Monroe Engineering
- AMF Andreas Maier GmbH & Co. KG
- HEINRICH KIPP WERK GmbH & Co. KG
- Boneham and Turner Ltd
- McMaster-Carr Supply Company
- Unique Bargains
- ATB Automation
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Toggle Hand Clamps Market: Research Scope
Global Toggle Hand clamps Market, by Type
- Horizontal Toggle Hand Clamps
- Vertical Toggle Hand Clamps
- Others (PushPull, etc.)
Global Toggle Hand Clamps Market, by Application
- CNC Machining
- Welding and Engineering
- Plastic Injection Molding
- Others (Woodworking, etc.)
Global Toggle Hand Clamps Market, by Distribution Channel
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.