Thread Winding Machines Market – Introduction
- Thread winding machines as the name suggests, are used for winding of threads or yarn and contribute largely to textile manufacturing industries. They are widely preferred by manufacturers because of their optimum performance, low maintenance, and rugged design.
Key Drivers of the Thread Winding Machines Market
- The rising demand for thread winding machines in the textile and fabric industry is expected to drive significant growth for players in the thread winding machines market. Also, these machines are highly efficient and easy to operate, which further increases their demand in the market.
- Automated thread winding machines have highly reliable systems, and usage of these machines has increased for the safety of workers or operators, which is a leading factor encouraging manufacturers of thread winding machines to produce more automated machines, which will further increase the demand for these machines.
Factors Restraining the Thread Winding Machines Market
- Demand for thread winding machines sharply declined in 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic induced economic slowdown, which led to reduction in capital expenditure by manufacturers. The financial position of companies was affected and production had also slowed down, which ultimately affected the thread winding machines market.
- The speed of thread winding machines is limited because of the limited speed of thread or yarn traverse guide and also due to high chances of thread or yarn elongation. Further, the purchase of these machines requires significant investment and so manufacturers prefer to buy second hand machines, which hampers the growth of the thread winding machines market.
Asia Pacific to Hold Leading Share of the Global Thread Winding Machines Market
- In terms of geography, the global thread winding machines market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Country and sub-region level analysis of North America features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the thread winding machines market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the market analysis and forecast of GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The thread winding machines market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific dominated the global thread winding machines market in 2020, owing to the growth of textile industry in this region. Growth in population has been driving the thread winding machines market in Asia Pacific, particularly in China, India, and Japan,
- The thread winding machines market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace, followed by North America, and Europe during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Thread Winding Machines Market
The global thread winding machines market is highly competitive, owing to the presence of several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to consolidate their position in the market. A few key players operating in the global thread winding machines market are:
- SSM Textile Machinery
- Murata Machinery Ltd
- Kyang Yhe Delicate Machine Co. Ltd
- Xinghua Tangshi Textile Machinery Co. Ltd
- Qingdao Textile Machinery
- Lakshmi Machine Works Ltd
- Taining Machine Industries Co. Ltd.
- Zhejiang Rifa Textile Machinery Co. Ltd
- Peass Industrial Engineers Pvt. Ltd
Global Thread Winding Machines Market: Research Scope
Global Thread Winding Machines Market, by Product Type
- Single Head Thread Winding Machine
- Cone Winding Machine
- Tube Winding Machine
- Sewing Thread Winding Machine
- Others (Precision Thread Winding Machine, etc.)
Global Thread Winding Machines Market, by Machine Type
Global Thread Winding Machines Market, by Application
- Fashion Textiles
- Industrial Textiles
- Home Textiles
Global Thread Winding Machines Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!