Single Diaphragm Coupling Market: Introduction
- Single diaphragm coupling is a type of metallic membrane coupling and features a single metallic membrane which is attached at the outer diameter of drive flange. The three basic forms of single diaphragm coupling are tapered contoured, multiple straight diaphragm with spokes, and multiple convoluted diaphragm. All three forms can be modified into different specifications to suit different types of performance equipment.
Key Drivers of the Global Single Diaphragm Coupling Market
- Growth of end-use industries can be identified as a key driver of the global single diaphragm coupling market. Single diaphragm couplings can be continuous or contain holes, can have straight or wavy flexible profiles, and can be made as a bolted or welded assembly. Single diaphragm couplings with maximum torque ratings are utilized in turbines and compressors of larger capacity.
- Key manufacturers of single diaphragm couplings are investing in strategic partnerships and collaborations to offer diverse product portfolios to cater to specific applications. For instance, Voith GmbH and Franka Emika, the Munich-based robotics company have formed a strategic partnership to develop mechanical component and IoT-based solutions for target markets in automation and processes.
Global Single Diaphragm Coupling Market: Segmentation
- The global market for single diaphragm coupling is segmented on the basis of type, material, application, and region. Based on type, the global single diaphragm coupling market can be segregated into tapered contoured, multiple straight diaphragm with spokes, and multiple convoluted diaphragm. Tapered contoured diaphragm coupling features weld free design and splined components, which ultimately contributes to easy maintenance and exceptional balance. In terms of application, the market can be categorized into compressors, generators, pumps, turbo-machinery, marine/offshore platform, and others, including paper pulp machines, etc. Single diaphragm couplings are widely used in high-torque applications such as generators and compressors to transmit maximum torque of around 2700kNm.
Asia Pacific Market to Expand at Substantial CAGR during the Forecast Period
- Based on region, the global single diaphragm coupling market can be classified into South America (SA), North America (NA), Europe (EU), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. The country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market covers the single diaphragm coupling market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. The country-level analysis and forecast for the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast of the single diaphragm coupling market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America single diaphragm coupling market is categorized into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Rising investment in power generation and marine sectors are identified as key drivers of the single diaphragm coupling market in Asia Pacific. Several global manufacturers of diaphragm coupling are penetrating the market in Asia Pacific through partnerships and collaborations with well-established local players.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Key manufacturers in the global market for single diaphragm coupling are focused on strong research & development to design end-use specific solutions. Wide-reaching service network, strategic partnerships and collaborations, development of reliable technology, and investment in high-end design tools are key strategies of industry participants.
Some of the major companies identified in the global single diaphragm coupling market are:
- Altra Industrial Motion Corp.
- Eagle Industry Co., Ltd.
- Voith GmbH
- Unique Transmission (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Regal Beloit Americas, Inc.
- John Crane
- Rexnord Corporation
- WUXI TRUMY Transmission Engineering Co., Ltd.
- RBK Drive Elements
- KTR Systems GmbH
Global Single Diaphragm Coupling Market: Research Scope
Global Single Diaphragm Coupling Market, by Type
- Tapered Contoured
- Multiple Straight Diaphragm with Spokes
- Multiple Convoluted Diaphragm
Global Single Diaphragm Coupling Market, by Material
- Metal Diaphragm Coupling
- Plastic Diaphragm Coupling
Global Single Diaphragm Coupling Market, by Application
- Marine/Offshore Platform
Global Single Diaphragm Coupling Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global single diaphragm coupling market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!