Single Diaphragm Coupling Market: Introduction
- Single diaphragm coupling is a type of metallic membrane coupling and features a single metallic membrane which is attached at the outer diameter of drive flange. The three basic forms of single diaphragm coupling are tapered contoured, multiple straight diaphragm with spokes, and multiple convoluted diaphragm. All three forms can be modified into different specifications to suit different types of performance equipment.
Key Drivers of the Global Single Diaphragm Coupling Market
- Growth of end-use industries can be identified as a key driver of the global single diaphragm coupling market. Single diaphragm couplings can be continuous or contain holes, can have straight or wavy flexible profiles, and can be made as a bolted or welded assembly. Single diaphragm couplings with maximum torque ratings are utilized in turbines and compressors of larger capacity.
- Key manufacturers of single diaphragm couplings are investing in strategic partnerships and collaborations to offer diverse product portfolios to cater to specific applications. For instance, Voith GmbH and Franka Emika, the Munich-based robotics company have formed a strategic partnership to develop mechanical component and IoT-based solutions for target markets in automation and processes.
Global Single Diaphragm Coupling Market: Segmentation
- The global market for single diaphragm coupling is segmented on the basis of type, material, application, and region. Based on type, the global single diaphragm coupling market can be segregated into tapered contoured, multiple straight diaphragm with spokes, and multiple convoluted diaphragm. Tapered contoured diaphragm coupling features weld free design and splined components, which ultimately contributes to easy maintenance and exceptional balance. In terms of application, the market can be categorized into compressors, generators, pumps, turbo-machinery, marine/offshore platform, and others, including paper pulp machines, etc. Single diaphragm couplings are widely used in high-torque applications such as generators and compressors to transmit maximum torque of around 2700kNm.
Asia Pacific Market to Expand at Substantial CAGR during the Forecast Period
- Based on region, the global single diaphragm coupling market can be classified into South America (SA), North America (NA), Europe (EU), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. The country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market covers the single diaphragm coupling market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. The country-level analysis and forecast for the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast of the single diaphragm coupling market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America single diaphragm coupling market is categorized into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Rising investment in power generation and marine sectors are identified as key drivers of the single diaphragm coupling market in Asia Pacific. Several global manufacturers of diaphragm coupling are penetrating the market in Asia Pacific through partnerships and collaborations with well-established local players.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Key manufacturers in the global market for single diaphragm coupling are focused on strong research & development to design end-use specific solutions. Wide-reaching service network, strategic partnerships and collaborations, development of reliable technology, and investment in high-end design tools are key strategies of industry participants.
Some of the major companies identified in the global single diaphragm coupling market are:
- Altra Industrial Motion Corp.
- Eagle Industry Co., Ltd.
- Voith GmbH
- Unique Transmission (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Regal Beloit Americas, Inc.
- John Crane
- Rexnord Corporation
- WUXI TRUMY Transmission Engineering Co., Ltd.
- RBK Drive Elements
- KTR Systems GmbH
Global Single Diaphragm Coupling Market: Research Scope
Global Single Diaphragm Coupling Market, by Type
- Tapered Contoured
- Multiple Straight Diaphragm with Spokes
- Multiple Convoluted Diaphragm
Global Single Diaphragm Coupling Market, by Material
- Metal Diaphragm Coupling
- Plastic Diaphragm Coupling
Global Single Diaphragm Coupling Market, by Application
- Marine/Offshore Platform
Global Single Diaphragm Coupling Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global single diaphragm coupling market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.