Silver Enamel Market: Overview
- Silver enamel paint air-dries quickly to an unusually glossy, hard finish. It is primarily employed in the coating of outdoor surfaces that are subject to hard wear or harsh temperatures. Commercially available enamels, including silver enamel, are comparatively softer than stoved synthetic resins and vitreous enamel; and comprises a completely different composition.
- The term ‘enamel paint’ is primarily used to describe oil based products, with significant quantity of gloss in them. Silver enamel paint is an alkyd resin based paint. It is manufactured by the addition of varnish to oil based paint.
- Silver enamel products are used in the manufacture of dental equipment such as dental fillings. Silver enamel products are popular dental restorative materials because of their low cost, strength, durability, and ease of application.
Key Drivers and Restraints of Silver Enamel Market
- Silver enamel is long lasting, offers better performance than other fillings, and is used in a broad range of clinical performances. Rise in usage of silver enamel fillings in dental applications is a major factor driving silver enamel market. The FDI World Dental Federation has reaffirmed the safety of use of silver enamel in dentistry. Hence, dentists around the world use it. Majority of dental restorations depend on silver enamel; hence, it has significant potential in the market.
- Silver enamel is used largely in the jewelry industry to coat earrings, chains, rings, etc. Growth of the jewelry industry, especially in developing countries such as India and China, is expected to boost the market for silver enamel in the next few years.
- Development of viable substitutes, growth of the dental composites market, and lack of awareness are estimated to hamper the market in the near future
Global Silver Enamel Market: Segmentation
- The global silver enamel market can be segmented based on type and application
- Based on type, the silver enamel market can be classified into tooth filling material, raw materials for jewelry, and others. The tooth filling material segment held major share of the global market in 2020.
- In terms of application, the silver enamel market can be categorized into dental curative substance, jewelry, artware, dental equipment, and others. The dental curative substance segment held major share in 2020.
Global Silver Enamel Market: Regional Segmentation
- In terms of region, the global silver enamel market can be split into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is one of the key regions of the global silver enamel market. The American Dental Association has also approved the use of silver enamel for dental restorative procedures. Hence, majority of dentists in the U.S. and Canada use it. This is anticipated to increase the adoption of silver enamel in the region.
- Asia Pacific was the major region of the global silver enamel market in 2020. The use of silver enamel is quite popular in Asia Pacific, especially the emerging markets such as China and India, due to its low cost and wide availability. Rise in population rise and expansion of the artificial jewelry industry are anticipated to boost the silver enamel market in Asia Pacific in the next few years.
- Europe is a highly lucrative region of the global silver enamel market. Rise in dental issues in countries such as Poland and high demand for jewelry across Europe are likely to drive the silver enamel market in the region during the forecast period.
COVID-19 Impact on Global Silver Enamel Market
- The COVID-19 pandemic has adversely affected the global silver enamel market owing to decline in demand for silver enamel. Manufacture of jewelry and artware across the globe also suffered temporary shut down during the lockdowns. Measures such as social distancing also adversely impacted operations. However, recovery in demand for jewelry across the globe after lockdowns is likely to boost the global silver enamel market in the near future.
Key Players in Market
The global silver enamel market has a highly competitive landscape. It is dominated by the presence of various prominent players across the globe. Prominent players operating in the silver enamel market include:
- Pamco International
- Nicole Barr
- Guangzhou HuifuJewelry Co. Ltd.
- Fine Enamels
- David-Anderson Marks
- Thompson Enamel
Global Silver Enamel Market: Research Scope
Global Silver Enamel Market, by Type
- Tooth Filling Material
- Raw Materials for Jewelry
Global Silver Enamel Market, by Application
- Dental Curative Substance
- Dental Equipment
Global Silver Enamel Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.