Shoe Brush Market – Introduction
- Shoes brush is an essential tool for shoe care that is used to clean and apply shoe polish on the footwear in order to shine and lend a glossy finish to the shoes. Increase in sales and demand for shoes across the globe is boosting the shoe brush market worldwide.
Key Drivers of the Shoe Brush Market
- Rise in usage of formal shoes at offices, wedding ceremonies, corporate parties, social gatherings, and schools increases the demand for shoe brushes. Shoe brush helps improve the appearance of the footwear and lend it a glossy finish. They are also available at affordable prices, which further fuels their demand.
- Expansion of the fashion industry and changing fashion trends boost the demand for footwear, which in turn drives the shoe brush market. Additionally, rapid expansion of e-commerce channels, increasing population, rising standard of living and disposable income of consumers further augment the global shoe brush market.
Factors Restraining Global Shoe Brush Market
- The COVID-19 pandemic hindered the shoe brush market across the globe. People preferred to stay at home due to the lockdown and travel restrictions that affected retailing business significantly and reduced the demand for shoe brushes. The pandemic also resulted in closure of manufacturing plants and disruption of supply chains, which delayed the production of shoe brush and further hampered the market.
Asia Pacific to Hold Leading Share of Global Shoe Brush Market
- In terms of geography, the global shoe brush market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Country and sub-region level analysis of North America features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the shoe brush market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the market analysis and forecast of GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The shoe brush market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific dominated the global shoe brush market in 2020, due to rise in e-commerce channel and sales of shoes in the region. Rise in population has been driving the shoe brush in Asia Pacific, particularly in India, China, and Japan.
- The shoe brush market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace, followed by North America and Europe, during the forecast period
Key Players Operating in Global Shoe Brush Market
The global shoe brush market is highly competitive, owing to the presence of several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to consolidate their position in the market. A few key players operating in the global shoe brush market are:
- Ryohin Keikaku Co., Ltd.
- Relaxo Footwears Limited
- M.B. LIMITED
- Woodland Worldwide
- Cheaney Shoes Ltd
- RED CHIEF
- PUMA SE
- Oak Street Manufacturing Co. LLC.
Global Shoe Brush Market: Research Scope
Global Shoe Brush Market, by Type
- Horsehair bristles
- Crepe rubber
- Coco Bristles
- Brass Wires
- Others (Goat Hair Brush, etc.)
Global Shoe Brush Market, by Application
Global Shoe Brush Market, by Price
Global Shoe Brush Market, by Distribution Channel
- E Commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Specialty Store
Global Shoe Brush Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!