Global Sewer Cleaning Tools Market – Introduction
- Sewer cleaning tools are used for cleaning sewer lines which are part of the water system that takes all the water from the drains and sends it out of the house and into the common sewer line in a city. Sewer cleaning tools such as sink auger, and grapple hook remove built-up debris, leaves, grease, grit, sand, plastic bags, rags, and obstructions such as tree roots from the sewer system. Sewers collect wastewater from laterals connected to homes, offices, and industries, which carry different types of wastewater. Having these tools is a smart idea to loosen and remove sewage.
Importance of maintaining a clean and sanitary environment
- The need to maintain a clean and sanitary environment suitable for humans to live and work is important in municipalities around the world. This includes providing a system for efficiently moving both wastewater (sewage) and stormwater along with solid materials through a collection system from the source to an environmentally safe place of treatment and disposal. Sewer cleaning tools clean the sewage from pipes, manholes, clean-outs, traps, siphons, lift stations, and other required structures which collect all the wastewater from an area and transport it to a treatment plant or disposal system.
Sewer cleaning tools help transport wastewater from homes into underground sewers
- Sewer lines should be inspected before they cause a major problem. A clogged sewer might be unnoticed, but if the problem goes untreated it could cause extensive damage inside and outside of the home. Sewer line clogs can be caused by something which was flushed down the toilet or from normal build up over time. Sewer cleaning tools do not allow tree roots to clog pipes, crack or crush the line causing sewage flooding into the streets, and the water is transported smoothly from one line to another.
North America to Dominate the Global Sewer Cleaning Tools Market
- The global sewer cleaning tools market can be segmented into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global sewer cleaning tools market in 2020. The market in North America and Europe is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace due to high demand for a clean and safe environment, increasing stormwater getting collected in sewers, highly developed municipal systems, and efficient and seamless wastewater management in countries such as the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, and France, which is projected to surge the sales of sewer cleaning tools in the near future.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period in countries such as China, India, Japan, and other countries in Southeast Asia due to new household constructions and sewage systems, increasing demand in industrial segments, growing investment by governments in the region for efficient public utilities, and continuous availability of sewage cleaning tools.
Key Players Operating in the Global Sewer Cleaning Tools Market
Major players operating in the global sewer cleaning tools market are likely to face intense competition during the forecast period. Prominent companies such as Drain Solutions, Ehle-HD GmbH, Emerson Electric Co., and Bob Oates are focusing on making sewer cleaning tools which have a faster mechanism, saves time, and efficiently cleans the waste water. Additionally, manufacturers are aiming to produce tools which can connect one sewer line to another. Key players operating in the global sewer cleaning tools market include:
- Drain Solutions
- Ehle-HD GmbH
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Bob Oates
- Pryor Tools
- TPS Infrastructure Limited
- Gorlitz Sewer & Drain, Inc.
- General Wire Spring Co.
- Tri-Co Regional Sewer Utility
Global Sewer Cleaning Tools Market – Research Scope
Global Sewer Cleaning Tools Market, by Type
- Hydrojet equipment
- Closet Auger
- Kinetic Water Ram
- Others (Sink auger, Grappler hook)
Global Sewer Cleaning Tools Market, by Price Range
Global Sewer Cleaning Tools Market, by End-use
Global Sewer Cleaning Tools Market, by Distribution Channel
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
Global Sewer Cleaning Tools Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!