Global Self-adhesive Laminating Sheets Market: Introduction
- The global self-adhesive laminating sheets market is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, as these sheets are quick and easy to use. These sheets are less expensive than thermal laminations.
- Several packaging applications use self-adhesive laminating sheets to increase the durability of labels. Furthermore, self-adhesive laminating sheets impart a decorative look to overall packaging, thereby increasing customer attention as well as brand recognition. Self-adhesive laminating sheets are also referred to as pressure-sensitive sheets as they adhere to a surface when pressure is applied.
- Self-adhesive laminating sheets offer instant and permanent lamination of documents, without use of heat or a machine. These sheets are glossy in finish and acid free.
- Rising consumer awareness about product information and growing e-commerce industry across the globe are expected to drive the global self-adhesive laminating sheets market during the forecast period
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Self-adhesive Laminating Sheets Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Global Self-adhesive Laminating Sheets Market: Key Drivers
- The global self-adhesive laminating sheets market has been expanding in accordance with growth trends of the packaging industry. Factors such as increase in urban population, rise in the demand for pharmaceutical supplies, increase in consumer awareness, and growth of the e-commerce industry are propelling global self-adhesive laminating sheets market.
- The global e-commerce sector has been expanding, due to the rising demand for consumer electronics products. Increasing demand for consumer electronics and other products worldwide boosts the use of self-adhesive laminating sheets in the packaging industry. This, in turn, is expected to drive the global market during the forecast period.
- Consumers are largely opting for packaged food products with the product information and other details printed on the package. Other details include nutritional information and manufacturing and expiry dates. Increasing disposable incomes of people in developing countries and shift in preferences of manufacturers toward cost-efficient and effective packaging are some of the factors driving the global self-adhesive laminating sheets market.
Food & Beverages Segment to Witness Attractive Opportunities
- In terms of both volume and value, food & beverages is projected to be a rapidly expanding segment of the global self-adhesive laminating sheets market during the forecast period
- Self-adhesive laminating sheets are widely used in the food & beverages industry, as they improve the aesthetic look of packaging. In the food & beverages industry, packaging is carried out to provide ingredient information, product identification, and warning and cautionary notifications. Manufacturers of self-adhesive laminating sheets offer sheets that can be applied onto a variety of materials. These factors are likely to drive the global self-adhesive laminating sheets market in the food & beverages segment during the forecast period.
- Self-adhesive laminating sheets are largely used in various packaging applications. The home & personal care industry also makes significant use of self-adhesive laminating sheets in packaging.
Availability of Substitutes Likely to Hamper Market
- Several alternatives are available for self-adhesives laminating sheets, which include security paper, laminated paperboards, holographic films, and metalized polyester films. These substitutes has several advantages over self-adhesive laminating sheets, such as ready availability and low cost. This factor is likely to restrain the global self-adhesive laminating sheets market during the forecast period.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on Self-adhesive Laminating Sheets Market here
Asia Pacific Expected to Hold a Major Share of Global Self-adhesive Laminating Sheets Market
- Demand for self-adhesive laminating sheets is estimated to be high in the global food & beverages industry during the forecast period. Demand for these sheets is expected to rise in Asia Pacific in the next few years, owing to growth of the food & beverages industry in countries such as China, India, and Indonesia.
- Rise in consumer spending and growth of population are estimated to boost the demand for consumer goods in Asia Pacific in the near future. This, in turn, is likely to promote growth of the self-adhesive laminating sheets market in Asia Pacific during the forecast period. China holds a major share of the Asia pacific market. It is also anticipated to be the rapidly expanding market in the region during the forecast period.
- Middle East & Africa is anticipated to be the rapidly expanding market for self-adhesive laminating sheets during the forecast period. The market in the region is undergoing a developing stage and key players are investing heavily in the market in this region in order to expand their presence in the region and gain higher market share.
Key Players Operating in Global Self-adhesive Laminating Sheets Market:
Key players operating in the global self-adhesive laminating sheets market are:
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- CCL Industries
- Multi-Color Corporation
- Coveris Holdings S.A.
- Fuji Seal International
- LINTEC Corporation
Global Self-adhesive Laminating Sheets Market: Research Scope
Global Self-adhesive Laminating Sheets Market, by Type
Global Self-adhesive Laminating Sheets Market, by Application
- Food & Beverages
- Consumer Durables
- Home & Personal Care Products
- Retail Labels
Global Self-adhesive Laminating Sheets Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.