Global Salon Equipment & Machines Market – Introduction
- The salon market has expanded globally in the last decade owing to focus on personal beauty, hygiene, self-care, physical appearance, skincare, and entire beauty regimes. The market has expanded at a rapid rate due to increase in net disposable income, increase in standard of living, and desire for an improved appearance, good looks & body shape, new hairstyles, and to get groomed and ready for parties, weddings, and engagements. Equipment used in salons are cleaned regularly, and are safe to use. A wide variety of equipment and machines are available at salons for the entire body. Salon equipment & machines include hair dryers, hair dressers, vibrating chair machines for hair spa, and toe cleaning, scissors, razors, straighteners, filers, brushes, foot rest, shampoo stations, salon chairs, hydraulic barber chair, salon trollies, and pedicure spa stations. In addition, many body toning and shaping machines are available at skin clinics. Salon equipment & machines are available online on e-commerce websites, and on company owned websites.
Rising popularity of salon services through online appointments; high demand for salon equipment and machinery
- The beauty industry is attracting millennials and Generation Z to the beauty and well-being sector. Salons are gaining popularity as beauty services can be booked at home, which minimizes the waiting time of customers to avail the services. Online bookings and prior appointments have led to greater use of salon equipment and machines on a regular basis. Rise in demand for salon services has generated more demand for the machines and equipment used in salons.
Increased emphasis on physical appearance, hair spas, and beauty treatments accelerating the growth of the market
- Greater emphasis is laid on better physical appearance, maintaining proper skin tone, and on hair. People are influenced by new skin treatments for reducing scars, pimples, acne, marks, wrinkles, and aging face lines for which new machines such as face steamers, hair removal laser machines, and face equipment such as eyebrow trimmer, body massager, etc., are available at salons. Hair spa treatments consist of cleaning & moisturizing the hair, hair fall treatment, removing impurities, and unclogging scalp pores, which require hair spa steamers, steam sterilizers, towel warmers, etc., and hair spa equipment such as scissors, hair dressers, and hair dryers. The increased use of salon equipment and machines in treating hair and face problems leads to an increase in demand for the product in the market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America and Europe Considered the Largest Markets for Salon Equipment & Machines
- In terms of geography, the global salon equipment & machines can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- The markets in North America and Europe are anticipated to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period due to rise in number of online bookings and appointments specially by elderly population in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France etc. seeking new beauty treatments, high demand for wellness solutions, and salon services to rejuvenate from the daily hectic routine, which is projected to surge the sales of salon equipment & machines in the near future.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period due to rise in standard of living, high disposable income, concerns related to physical appearance, and better range of products available for skincare in salons & spas in developing nations such as China, India, South Korea, Japan, and other Southeast Asian countries. These factors are projected to surge the demand for salon equipment & machines in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Players Operating in the Salon Equipment & Machines Market
Prominent salon equipment & machine brands or companies are likely to face tough competition during the forecast period. Companies such as Esskay Beauty, Gamma & Bross, Carlton Professional, and Aston & Fincher Ltd. are focusing on manufacturing delicate and lightweight machines & equipment for salons & spas. Some of the key players operating in the global salon equipment & machine market include:
- AGS BEAUTY
- American Beauty Equipment
- Aston & Fincher Ltd
- Carlton Professional
- Esskay Beauty
- Gamma & Bross
- Jully France Paris LTD.
- PJS Beauty Salon Equipment
- Salon Equipment USA.
- USA Salon & Spa Equipment
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Salon Equipment & Machines Market, Request for a Sample
Global Salon Equipment & Machines Market – Research Scope
Global Salon Equipment & Machines Market, by Product type
- Salon Chairs
- Shampoo Stations
- Pedicure Spa Stations
- Salon Trollies
- Hair Dryers
- Blow Dryers
- Combs & Brushes
- Body Toning & Shaping Machines
- Others (Scissors, Hair Straighteners)
Global Salon Equipment & Machines Market by Price Category
Global Salon Equipment & Machines Market, by Consumer Group
- Others (Children)
Global Salon Equipment & Machines Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Websites
- E-commerce Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Other (Retail Stores etc.)
Global Salon Equipment & Machines Market by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.