Pigment Additive Film Market: Introduction
- Pigment additives are materials that can offer several benefits such as anti-skid, reflection, conduction, insulation, and light absorption. They can be employed in applications such as building & construction, automobiles & transport, and electrical & electronics industry. Pigments additives help improve the opacity, texture, and pseudo-plasticity for flow of pigments. Pigment additives offers better color strength, stability and retention, improved gloss, good finishing, and good visual appearance. Organic pigment additives are soluble colorants, which are derived from different trees or fruits.
Key Drivers of Pigment Additive Film Market
- Growth in awareness about ecology is expected to boost the demand for bio-based & recyclable organic products. This in turn, is expected to drive the demand for pigment additive films during the forecast period.
- Organic pigment additives are employed in food & beverages to avoid deterioration & adulteration of food and beverages. Rise in demand for these additives is boosting the global pigment additive film market.
Restraints of Pigment Additive Film Market
- Despite the potential economic advantages associated with pigment additive films, there are several drawbacks that are projected to restrain the overall development of the global market. Environmental restrictions on usage of several pigments by various governments due to concerns over the harmful environmental and health impacts of pigment additive films could hamper the market.
COVID-19 impact on Pigment Additive Film Market
- The COVID-19 outbreak is hampering the demand for pigment additive films in many applications. Governments of various countries across the globe have enforced lockdown measures to curb the spread of the disease. This has resulted in the slowdown and halt in manufacturing operations, restrictions on supply and transport, and infrastructure slowdown. In turn, this has led to a decline in in demand for dry construction across the globe.
- Key players operating in the pigment additive film market are primarily tier I and tier II manufacturers and suppliers. Manufacture and supply chain facilities of these manufacturers have spread across various countries in Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Many of these players have halted their production output over the last few months due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The pandemic has negatively impacted the demand and supply chain of these films.
Asia Pacific to be Rapidly Expanding Region of Global Pigment Additive Film Market
- Asia Pacific is expected to be remain the leading region of the global building & construction market during the forecast period. Increase in population is boosting the demand for infrastructure development in prominent countries such as India and China. This is a major factor driving the demand for paint & coatings market. This, in turn, is expected to augment the pigment additive film market during the forecast period.
- The market in North America and Middle East is anticipated to witness significant growth during the forecast period owing to large presence of major market players in these regions
Pigment Additive Film Market: Key Players
The global pigment additive film market is fragmented. Large numbers of companies operate at the global and regional level. Some of the major companies operating in pigment additive film market are:
- AkzoNobel Corporation
- BASF SE
- Evonik Industries
- Huntsman International
Pigment Additive Film Market: Research Scope
Pigment Additive Film Market, by Type
Pigment Additive Film Market, by End-use Industry
- Building & Construction
- Food & Beverages
- Electrical & Electronics
Pigment Additive Film Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.