Nappa Leather: Introduction
- Nappa leather is full grain smooth leather obtained from hides of different animals by a distinctive tanning process such as the use of chromium or aluminum salts. Full grain leather retains all the texture from the original hide. Nappa leather is usually made from lamb or sheepskin.
Key Drivers of Global Nappa Leather Market
- Rise in demand for luxury cars, owing to increasing disposable income, is anticipated to drive the nappa leather market in the near future. Luxury automotive manufacturers are focusing on meeting the needs of customers. Thus, they are increasingly using leather in the interiors of automobiles in dashboards, seat covers, and door pockets.
- Demand for various types of leather footwear, such as casual shoes, sneakers, and flats, is expected to boost the use of nappa leather, as it makes these footwear comfortable and enhances their strength
Footwear Segment to Dominate Global Nappa Leather Market
- Significant growth in demand for nappa leather in the footwear industry, owing to its soft feel, texture, and finish, along with high durability is projected to propel the demand for nappa leather in the near future.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Nappa Leather Market: Restraints
- Environmental concerns regarding the impact of the tanning industry on the environment, such as high levels of water consumption and disposal of solid and liquid waste, are factors that are likely to hamper the market during the forecast period
Global Nappa Leather Market: Opportunities
- Increase in demand for luxury leather goods related for electronic equipment, such as mobile covers, laptop sleeves, and camera covers, is expected to augment the global nappa leather market
- Surge in use of high quality briefcases and handbags is driving the demand for nappa leather
Europe to Hold Significant Share of Global Nappa Leather Market
- In terms of region, the global nappa leather market can be split into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Europe is a dominant market for nappa leather. This can be attributed to thriving fashion industry, rising disposable income, and increasing demand for leather products, such as wallets and handbags, in the region.
- This market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant rate due to a well-established automotive industry in the region, and use of nappa leather in seat covers and dashboard of cars
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Nappa Leather Market, ask for a customized report
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Some of the major players operating in the global market are:
- ECCO Leather
- Kartik Leather
- Ashrafia Leathers
- AXA Leather Group
- Wai Hing Leather Mfg. Co.
- Jinjiang Guotai Leather Co Ltd
- Koktaslar Leather
- KK Leather
- E. Baronos Leather
- Prara Leathers Private Limited
- Veera Tanneries Pvt. Ltd.
- Kani Leather Tannery
- AFI Tannery
Global Nappa Leather Market: Research Scope
Global Nappa Leather Market, by Application
- Clothing & Apparel
- Seat Covers
- Bags, Wallets, & Purses
Global Nappa Leather Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.