Motion Control Valves Market: Introduction
- A motion control valve is a key component of electromechanical systems. Motion control valves improve efficiency and stability of machines by handling load movement during negative force acceleration. These valves are adjustable and designed with several pressure ranges to suit different specifications of electromechanical devices and pneumatic actuation systems.
Key Drivers of the Global Motion Control Valves Market
- Rising demand across end-use industries can be identified as a key driver of the global motion control valves market. Over the years, the importance of motion control technology has increased significantly across the aerospace and military sector to operate a diverse range of hydraulic and electro pneumatic systems. Fluid power engineers prefer motion control valves to design efficient and advanced motion-control systems. Motion-control technology is applied to increase machine reliability, productivity, and product uniformity at reduced manufacturing costs.
Demand for Motion Control Systems in the Medical Industry a Key Opportunity
- The healthcare sector around the world exhibits strong demand for motion control valves as the use of medical devices has increased significantly in recent years. Improved technology and automation of medical equipment drives the demand for motion control components. Advancement in heart surgery equipment and rising demand for innovative biomedical devices are key trends in the global medical device industry. Moreover, many consumer electronics companies are collaborating with medical device manufacturers to leverage their technology in this industry.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Motion Control Valves Market
The pandemic has affected both the upstream and downstream side of the industry’s supply chain. Manufacturers have adopted digital platforms for product promotion, customer interaction, and employee training, with the cancellation of trade shows and exhibitions.
Asia Pacific to Become a Major Market for Motion Control Valves by 2030
- Based on geography, the global motion control valves market can be classified into South America (SA), North America (NA), Europe (EU), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market covers the motion control valves market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Country-level analysis and forecast for the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast of the motion control valves market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America motion control valves market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Rising investment in aerospace, defense, and automotive industry is anticipated to boost the demand for motion control valves during the forecast period. Furthermore, governments in countries such as India and China are increasingly supporting local production and domestic brands in automotive and defense industries. This, in turn is anticipated to drive the demand for motion control valves in defense and automotive industries.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Key manufacturers operating in the global market for motion control valves are focused on innovation and technology advancement to offer industry specific products. International partnerships, IoT based supply chain management, strategic acquisitions, and online product distribution are important business strategies of key industry players.
Some of the major companies identified in the global motion control valves market are:
- Christian Burkert
- Alfa Laval
- KSB Group
- Kitz Corporation
- Curtiss-Wright Corporation
- Flowserve Corporation
- Trillium Flow Technologies
- Neway Valve
Global Motion Control Valves Market: Research Scope
Global Motion Control Valves Market, by Type
- Pneumatic Control Valve
- Electric Control Valve
- Hydraulic Control Valve
- Others (Self-Operated Control Valve, etc.)
Global Motion Control Valves Market, by Industry
- Oil & Gas
- Others (Power Generation, etc.)
Global Motion Control Valves Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global motion control valves market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.