Global Smart Bathrooms Market: Introduction
With the advent of the Internet of Things (IoT) and mounting user base of smartphones, a number of industries have taken up modernization and are rebranding themselves as smart industries. One such market is the global smart bathroom market. The increasing trend of automation is driving this market substantially. The rising popularity of hi-tech toilets and digital faucets are expected to support the growth of this market in the years to come.
This research study presents an all-inclusive study of the global smart bathrooms market, taking the market trends and prospects in consideration. The report also analyzes key segments of this market to offer a deep insight into it.
Global Smart Bathrooms Market: Competitive Analysis & Notable Developments
Although still at a nascent stage, the global smart bathrooms market is teeming with participants. Some of the leading players in this market are:
- Toto Ltd.
- Roca Sanitario
- LIXIL Group Corp.
- American Standard Brands
- Cleveland Faucet Group (MOEN)
- Cera Sanitaryware Ltd.
- Masco Corp.
- Bradley Corp.
- Delta Faucet Co.
To Get Glimpse of what our report offers, Ask for a Report Brochure here
These players are actively involved in strategic collaborations to enhance their visibility and retain their positions. Over the coming years, they are expected to focus more on product developments and new product launches. Let’s look at a few notable developments happened the recent past:
- LIXIL group recently entered into an acquisition agreement with India-based Sentini Sanitarywares. The company plans to invest US$65 mn to boost the production of ceramicware in India.
- Duravit launched furniture console systems in two new variants with different thickness of 30 mm and 45 mm. These consoles can be easily integrated into bathroom designs, such as above counter washbasins. With this, the company plans to gain a strong footing in the global smart bathroom market.
Global Smart Bathrooms Market Dynamics
Demand for Hand Dryers to Remain Strong
The worldwide smart bathrooms market is analyzed on mainly three fronts: Type, end user, and geography. On the basis of the type, smart windows, touchless cisterns, hand dryers, smart toilets, touchless faucets, and touchless soap dispenser have surfaced as the key segments of this market. Among these, hand dryers are leading the market with significantly high demand. The increasing number of public washrooms is translating into a rise in the deployment of hand dryers, which will support this segment in the near future. Apart from this, touchless soap dispensers are also gaining prominence across the world.
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report here
Non-Residential Segment Reports Higher Demand
In terms of the end user, residential and non-residential are the two major segments in the global smart bathrooms market. Among the two, the non-residential segment is reporting a higher demand for smart bathroom equipment. This can be attributed to the rising demand for hygiene maintenance in public washrooms.
Asia Pacific to Offer Promising Growth Opportunities
Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa, Latin America, North America, and Europe are the main regions, where the global smart bathrooms market reports its reach. With the high penetration of smartphones and the availability of advanced cloud infrastructure and established telecommunication industry, North America has been dominating this market. Europe, too, isn’t far behind though. The increasing deployment of soaking tubs and technologically advanced toilets in the healthcare facilities is boosting the Europe smart bathroom market significantly. However, it is Asia Pacific, which is presenting the global market with immense growth opportunities. The rising preference for energy-efficient homes among consumers will drive the growth in the Asia Pacific smart bathrooms market in the near future. This regional market will also gain from the increasing investments in the non-residential real estate industry, considerably.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.