Global Soda Maker Market – Introduction
- A soda maker can be used to carbonate any liquid. The user can make fizzy orange juice in the morning, a sparkling spot of tea in the afternoon, and carbonated cocktails for happy hours. It is small and compact in nature and is a great option for small kitchens. Many soda makers do not require electricity (or batteries) so one can even keep it on the kitchen table and make fresh fizzy drinks whenever one sits down to enjoy a meal. The bottle included in the soda maker has a clearly marked fill line and low and high foam levels so consumers can decide whether they need more or less carbonation for just the right amount of fizz to suit different tastes.
Soda makers come in sleek and cordless designs and are simple to use
- Soda makers are available in sleek and stylish designs without wires. Wireless/cordless soda makers are aesthetically pleasing and look elegant on high-end kitchens. It is a counter-top appliance made of stainless steel and has a copper and brass finish for a visually appealing look. Consumers tend to buy these sleek and cordless soda makers as they are durable and long lasting. All metal design and stainless steel can withstand wear and tear from carbonation pressure better than a plastic soda maker. A soda maker is simple to use. The user just needs to press down on the single lever to carbonate the bottle of water. The lever also releases the excess carbonation.
Soda makers are affordable and portable
- Soda makers are available in different varieties on online and offline channels. Online channels such as Amazon, and Walmart have multiple choices of soda makers which are affordable. Soda makers are portable and can be carried anywhere. These factors have made the carbonation process easy and soda makers are gaining attention of consumers. Automated soda makers are used in small restaurants and hotels to make quick beverages for customers, thereby generating more demand and sales.
North America to Dominate the Global Soda Maker Market
- The global soda maker market can be segmented into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global soda maker market in 2020. The market in North America and Europe is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace in countries such as the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, and France, due to compact and portable nature of the soda maker, and high demand for flavored drinks. A soda maker produces 20-ounce glass carafes which are highly demanded; they are easy to use at commercial places such as bars & pubs, which is projected to surge the sales of soda makers in the near future.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period in countries such as China, India, Japan, and other countries in Southeast Asia due to high net disposable income, growing commercial restaurants & hotels, and aesthetically pleasing look for small household kitchens. The level of carbonation can be decided by the user using a soda maker. All these factors are projected to surge the demand for soda makers in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Soda Maker Market
Major players operating in the global soda maker market are likely to face intense competition during the forecast period. Prominent companies such as Aarke, SodaStream Inc., Drinkworks, and DrinkMate are focussing on producing high quality soda makers which are easy to use and can quickly carbonate the water and provide the appropriate level of fizziness. Key players operating in the global soda maker market include:
- SodaStream Inc.
- iSi GmbH
- Sparkel Beverage Systems
- Wild and Kind
- Mr. Butler
Global Soda Maker Market – Research Scope
Global Soda Maker Market, by Product Type
- Non Electric
Global Soda Maker Market, by Type
Global Soda Maker Market, by Material
- Stainless Steel
Global Soda Maker Market, by Price Range
Global Soda Maker Market, by End-use
- Restaurants & Hotels
- Bars & Pubs
Global Soda Maker Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Website
- E-commerce Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Others (Independent Retail Stores, etc.)
Global Soda Maker Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.