Global Soda Maker Market – Introduction
- A soda maker can be used to carbonate any liquid. The user can make fizzy orange juice in the morning, a sparkling spot of tea in the afternoon, and carbonated cocktails for happy hours. It is small and compact in nature and is a great option for small kitchens. Many soda makers do not require electricity (or batteries) so one can even keep it on the kitchen table and make fresh fizzy drinks whenever one sits down to enjoy a meal. The bottle included in the soda maker has a clearly marked fill line and low and high foam levels so consumers can decide whether they need more or less carbonation for just the right amount of fizz to suit different tastes.
Soda makers come in sleek and cordless designs and are simple to use
- Soda makers are available in sleek and stylish designs without wires. Wireless/cordless soda makers are aesthetically pleasing and look elegant on high-end kitchens. It is a counter-top appliance made of stainless steel and has a copper and brass finish for a visually appealing look. Consumers tend to buy these sleek and cordless soda makers as they are durable and long lasting. All metal design and stainless steel can withstand wear and tear from carbonation pressure better than a plastic soda maker. A soda maker is simple to use. The user just needs to press down on the single lever to carbonate the bottle of water. The lever also releases the excess carbonation.
Soda makers are affordable and portable
- Soda makers are available in different varieties on online and offline channels. Online channels such as Amazon, and Walmart have multiple choices of soda makers which are affordable. Soda makers are portable and can be carried anywhere. These factors have made the carbonation process easy and soda makers are gaining attention of consumers. Automated soda makers are used in small restaurants and hotels to make quick beverages for customers, thereby generating more demand and sales.
North America to Dominate the Global Soda Maker Market
- The global soda maker market can be segmented into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global soda maker market in 2020. The market in North America and Europe is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace in countries such as the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, and France, due to compact and portable nature of the soda maker, and high demand for flavored drinks. A soda maker produces 20-ounce glass carafes which are highly demanded; they are easy to use at commercial places such as bars & pubs, which is projected to surge the sales of soda makers in the near future.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period in countries such as China, India, Japan, and other countries in Southeast Asia due to high net disposable income, growing commercial restaurants & hotels, and aesthetically pleasing look for small household kitchens. The level of carbonation can be decided by the user using a soda maker. All these factors are projected to surge the demand for soda makers in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Soda Maker Market
Major players operating in the global soda maker market are likely to face intense competition during the forecast period. Prominent companies such as Aarke, SodaStream Inc., Drinkworks, and DrinkMate are focussing on producing high quality soda makers which are easy to use and can quickly carbonate the water and provide the appropriate level of fizziness. Key players operating in the global soda maker market include:
- SodaStream Inc.
- iSi GmbH
- Sparkel Beverage Systems
- Wild and Kind
- Mr. Butler
Global Soda Maker Market – Research Scope
Global Soda Maker Market, by Product Type
Global Soda Maker Market, by Type
Global Soda Maker Market, by Material
- Stainless Steel
Global Soda Maker Market, by Price Range
Global Soda Maker Market, by End-use
- Restaurants & Hotels
- Bars & Pubs
Global Soda Maker Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Website
- E-commerce Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Others (Independent Retail Stores, etc.)
Global Soda Maker Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!