Mineral Sunscreen Market: Introduction
- Mineral sunscreen are sunscreen with active minerals such as titanium dioxide or zinc dioxide. They act as sun ray barriers and avoids its harmful effects on the skin. Chemical sunscreens can cause health problems due to which mineral sunscreens are mostly preferred. Growing personal care industry and increasing awareness about skin cancer and other health issues is anticipated to encourage the global mineral sunscreen market in the coming years.
- Several countries in Europe and North America are showing significant surge in recreational or outdoor sports activities which is also boosting the demand for mineral sunscreen. Nowadays, consumers are more inclined toward using natural and organic products which is shifting demand toward mineral sunscreen. Several developing countries are also showing substantial growth in personal care product demand which is anticipated to be a supportive factor for the mineral sunscreen market.
Key Drivers of the Global Mineral Sunscreen Market
- Increasing awareness about harmful effects of sun rays, especially UV rays, and growing concerns about skin cancer, premature aging, and other skin related disorders is fueling demand for mineral sunscreen. Governments are also adopting several rules and regulations pertaining to personal care products to ensure consumer safety and to avoid manufacturing of counterfeit products. This is also a positive factor for the growth of the mineral sunscreen market.
- Increasing preference for organic and natural personal care products across the globe is encouraging the mineral sunscreen market. Surging demand for multifunctional products is also a major trend driving market growth. Several developing countries are anticipated to be attractive markets for mineral sunscreen owing to increasing demand for personal care products.
- Leading companies manufacturing personal care products spend significant amounts on research and development to introduce new products according to consumer requirements and also focus on customer specific formulations of products which is also uplifting the market demand across the globe.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Mineral Sunscreen Market, Request for a Sample
Mineral Sunscreen Market Anticipated to Create Attractive Opportunities in Future
- Consumers in developing economies (countries in Asia Pacific and Africa) are the emerging markets for mineral sunscreen manufacturers. Changing consumer lifestyle and westernization coupled with growing purchasing power are expected to create lucrative opportunities for the mineral sunscreen market.
North America and Europe anticipated to dominate the Global Mineral Sunscreen Market
- North America and Europe have dominated the global mineral sunscreen market owing to increasing preference for personal care and beauty products. Developed countries in these regions are showing significant increase in demand for organic and natural products due to growing awareness about adverse effect of chemicals which also encourages the mineral sunscreen market in these regions.
- Growing purchasing power, increasing standard of living, and changing lifestyle across emerging countries across Asia Pacific is expected to boost the market growth in this region. Growing preference for personal care products due to growing adoption of western culture is also a promising factor for mineral sunscreen manufacturers to expand their business.
- Middle East & Africa, and South America are also expected to show spurt in demand for personal care products. Increasing population and disposable income across South American countries is expected to create a positive influence on the regional mineral sunscreen market in the coming years.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global mineral sunscreen market is moderately fragmented with several manufacturers across the globe, accounting for around 15% - 20% market share of the overall mineral sunscreen market. Low cost of production is leading to increasing number of small manufacturers entering the mineral sunscreen market. A few of the key manufacturers operating in the global mineral sunscreen market are:
- EltaMD, Inc.
- Sun Bum
- New Avon Company
- Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
- La Roche-Posay
- Avalon Natural Products, Inc.
- Australian Gold LLC
- Goddess Garden
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Mineral Sunscreen Market: Research Scope
Global Mineral Sunscreen Market, by Skin Type
Global Mineral Sunscreen Market, by Sun Protection Factor (SPF)
- Up to 29 SPF
- 30 SPF to 49 SPF
- 50 SPF to 69 SPF
- 70 SPF and More
Global Mineral Sunscreen Market, by Gender
Global Mineral Sunscreen Market, by Age
Global Mineral Sunscreen Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Mineral Sunscreen Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.