Marker Pen Market – An instrument which is used for writing on the white boards
- Marker pen is growing in popularity, owing to the expansion of the end-use industry. Marker pens are used as highlighters, whiteboard markers, security markers, etc.
- Rise in their demand from educational institutions and corporate offices is driving the marker pen market.
- Manufacturers are also focusing on product development and innovations to boost their share of the global market. Growing demand for eco- friendly and recyclable products is fueling the demand for marker pens.
- Asia Pacific and South America regions are expected to be major contributors to the market growth, owing to the expansion of academic institutions and corporate offices. Moreover, the demand for non-permanent marker is also growing. This is likely to drive the global marker pen market.
- Economic condition of developing countries is improving due to rapid industrialization and urbanization. This is anticipated to fuel the demand for Market Pen during the forecast period.
Increase in Demand from Educational Institutions and Corporate Offices to Drive the Global Marker Pen Market
- Schools, colleges, and other educational institutions account for a significant share of the total demand for marker pens across the globe. Blackboards in educational institutes are being replaced with whiteboards that use marker pens. Moreover, rise in use of marker pens in corporate offices during conferences and meetings is expected to drive the global marker pen market. Furthermore, growth of the service sector and surge in the number of academic institutions in developing countries are creating a steady demand.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Development in Distribution Channels and Adoption of Different Business Strategies
- Development of modern distribution channels such as e-commerce, hypermarket or supermarket are expected to drive the global marker pen market. Manufacturers are expanding their customer base by adopting online channels for marketing their products. Additionally, companies are using different marketing strategies, such as offering promotional products, which include T-shirts, calendars, diaries, etc., along with their products, to increase their customer reach.
North America to Hold a Leading Share of Global Marker Pen Market
- Geographically, the global Market Pen market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the Market Pen market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the Market Pen market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America Market Pen market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America dominates the market share due to prevalence of writing with marker pen has increased. Increasing in number of foreign students in countries like such as U.S. and Canada has boosted the sales of the marker pen.
- However, Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a fastest CAGR growth rate during the forecast period. Increase in number of student and improvement in the quality of education in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Marker Pen Market:
Companies manufacturing marker pens are focusing on expanding their footprint in emerging economies. They aim at geographical expansion to cater to the high demand across different regions. Developing countries of the Asia Pacific region are expected to witness significant demand for market pens.
Major players are expanding their product portfolio to gain market share. For instance, in January 2019, STAEDTLER Mars GmbH & Co.KG launched a new product under its triplus range called STAEDTLER triplus permanent.
A few of the key players operating in the global Marker Pen market are:
- Chartpak, Inc.
- Guangdong Baoke Stationery CO., LTD
- Kokuyo Camlin Ltd
- Newell Office Brands
- Sakura Color Products of America, Inc.
- Sanford L.P.
- STABILO International GmbH
- Staedtler Mars GmbH & Co. KG
- Too Marker Products Inc.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Marker Pen Market, ask for a customized report
Global Marker Pen Market: Research Scope
Global Marker Pen Market, by Type
- Permanent Marker Pen
- Temporary Marker Pen
Global Marker Pen Market, by Tip Type
- Fine & Extra Fine
Global Marker Pen Market, by Application
Global Marker Pen Market, by Distribution Channel
- Hypermarkets/ Supermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Small Retail Stores
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.