Protective Face Mask Market: Introduction
- A protective face mask is a basic type of mask that protects users from the hazards of toxic air pollution and respiratory issues.
- The growing manufacturing and healthcare sectors across the globe is leading to demand for protective face masks to prevent hazards of the external environment and remain safe from unwanted viral infection.
- Increasing dependency of users on protective face masks for their own safety, and governments promoting these products for individual safety is likely to drive the growth of the protective face mask market during the forecast period.
Rising Awareness Regarding Severe Pandemics and Respiratory Diseases
- In recent days, the outbreak of the pandemic Covid 19 i.e., Coronavirus across the globe has led to shortage of protective face masks. Similarly, rising health issues and viral infections are likely to lead to lucrative growth of the protective face mask market. Users are becoming aware about the diseases and allergies cause by air pollutants. Increase in the number of deaths, pollen allergies, and various diseases due to air pollution are encouraging the usage of protective face masks.
Stringent Government Laws and Regulations
- The global protective face mask market has been seeing remarkable growth in recent years. This is due to implementation of stringent laws and regulations by government bodies to protect end-users from the hazards of diseases and viral infection. In addition, rising number of deaths and severe health issues of the human population through flu, viral infections, and respiratory diseases across the globe has influenced various government bodies to implement stringent laws in a wide range of manufacturing and service sectors. These are the factors that promote the growth of the protective face mask market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Protective Face Mask Market, Request for a Sample
Asia Pacific a Potential Market for Protective Face Masks
- The global protective face mask market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the protective face mask market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the protective face mask market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The protective face mask market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to remain a potential market for protective face masks owing to rising respiratory issues across the region.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Protective Face Mask Market, PDF request Brochure
Key Players Operating in the Protective Face Mask Market
The global protective face mask market is fragmented in nature due to presence of several promising global and regional players that provide advanced filtrate technology to end-users.
A few of the key players operating in the global protective face mask market are:
- Advind Healthcare’s Smog Mask
- Alpha Solway Ltd.
- Breathe Easy
- Delta Plus Group
- Honeywell International Inc.
- idMASK Co., Ltd,
- Innonix Technologies Limited
- Mankastu Impex Pvt. Ltd.
- Mine Safety Appliances (MSA) Company
- Onroad Co.
- Prana Air
- Reckitt Benckiser Group plc.
- RESPILON Ltd.
- Respro (UK) Ltd
- RZ Mask
- Suzhou Sanical Protective Product Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- The 3M Company
- Totobobo Pte. Ltd.
- UVEX SAFETY GROUP GmbH & Co. KG
Global Protective Face Mask Market: Research Scope
Global Protective Face Mask Market, By Product
- Others (P100, R95, etc.)
Global Protective Face Mask Market, By Type
- Reusable Mask
- Disposable Mask
Global Protective Face Mask Market, By Mask Securing Method
- Ear Looping Elastic Mask
- Ear Knotting String
Global Protective Face Mask Market, By Shape
- Round & Oval
Global Protective Face Mask Market, By Material
- Others (Neoprene, Paper, Polyester, etc.)
Global Protective Face Mask Market, By Layers
- 1 Layer
- 2 Layers
- 3 Layers
- 4 Layers
- Above 4 Layers
Global Protective Face Mask Market, By Price Range
- Reusable Mask (Per Piece)
- Below US$ 2
- US$ 2-4
- US$ 4-7
- Above US$ 7
- Disposable Mask (Pack of 10)
- Below US$ 1
- US$ 1- 2
- US$ 2-4
- Above US$ 4
Global Protective Face Mask Market, By Age Group
- Below 15
- Above 65
Global Protective Face Mask Market, by End-user
- Food & Beverage
- Oil & Gas
- Others (Automotive, Pharmaceuticals, etc.)
- Others (Hospitality, Government & Non-Government Organizations, etc.)
Global Protective Face Mask Market, By Distribution Channel
- Mega Retail Stores
- Pharma & Drug Stores
- Others (Departmental Stores, Individual Stores, etc.)
The report on the global protective face mask market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
Regional Analysis of the Global Protective Face Mask Market Includes:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.