Flex Banner Market
Flex Banner Market (Product: Flex Banner [Back Lit, Front Lit, and Non Lit] and Vinyl Sticker [Back Lit, Front Lit, and Non Lit]; Raw Material: PVC, Fabric, and Others; End Use: BFSI, Retail, Entertainment, Sports & Leisure, and Others; and Distribution Channel: Online and Offline) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020 - 2030
Press Release :
Customized Back Lit Flex Banners Draw Increased Conversions for Brands
Innovative designs are bolstering the popularity of flex banners. For instance, die-cut flip-flop designs help to instantly grab the attention of customers and effectively convey the message to the target audience. The die-cut layout of flex banners helps brands to achieve maximum product recalls, resulting in increased conversions. The growing awareness about banner ad design tips and tricks is generating incremental opportunities for companies in the flex banner market.
On the other hand, back lit flex banners are being pervasively used for hoardings, building murals, and at airport kiosks. Companies in the flex banner market are offering customized back lit banners that are made of finest raw materials. For instance, Navratan LLP— a manufacturer of printing material for flex banners, is broadening its services in customized back lit banners that are made from the finest raw materials that are processed using cutting-edge technologies.
Indian companies are adopting the innovation-driven approach to earn recognition as a leading manufacturer of back lit banner boards.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Flex Banner Market
Decals Emerge as Affordable Marketing Tool to Convey Business Messages
The trend of online flex banner printing is generating value-grab opportunities for companies in the market landscape. For instance, PrintStop is a custom online printing services company that offers its services for both indoor as well as outdoor advertising. Online printing service providers in the flex banner market are taking proactive measures to reduce their banner printing timelines in order to offer time-efficiency to customers.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Decals are becoming increasingly popular in the flex banner market. Several brands are running creative marketing campaigns that encourage individuals to prevent traffic accidents. This has led to the concept of experiential marketing. Decals are emerging as low-cost alternatives that enhance a brand’s business message and can be applied virtually anywhere such as on car surfaces, floors, boats, and windows. Hence, Signarama— an international sign and advertising franchise, has acquired proficiency in high-quality printing that enhances the business message conveyed via decals.
Fabric Banners Help Companies and Brand Owners to Achieve Circular Economy
The trend of digital marketing is one of the biggest disruptions that has caused a major slowdown in the demand for flex banners. Since, digital marketing does not require exorbitant investments, brands are increasingly running online banner ad campaigns to deploy online conversions. Hence, companies in the flex banner market are tapping into opportunities in government sectors and political campaigns that generate high demand for flex banners.
The increasing plastic pollution is another challenge that is inhibiting the growth of the flex banner market. Hence, companies are now preferring fabric over flex and vinyl to reduce the carbon footprint in the environment. Advantages of fabric are being recognized by flex banner companies, since fabric materials are lightweight, durable, and most importantly eco-friendly. This trend also supports the new business model of online digital printing, which is a win-win situation for all parties involved in the value chain. Innovations in fabric banners are showcasing highly complex graphics with high-quality prints. Fabric banners also help companies to achieve a circular economy, since fabric can be easily recycled.
Government Departments Display Precautionary Measures on Banners amidst COVID-19 Crisis
The demand for flex banners is predicted to rise during the ongoing COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic. Pune being one of the prime cities of India, a rapidly-developing country of the Asia Pacific region, is under scrutiny for being under the red zone with increased number of COVID-19 cases. Hence, the Pune Cantonment Board (PCB) and Khadki Cantonment Board (KCD) are displaying precautionary steps on banner and flex to contain the spread of the virus. Hence, companies in the flex banner market are capitalizing on this trend to increase the availability of banners.
Manufacturers in the flex banner market are increasing efforts to ensure optimum inventory levels to prevent shortages in banners. Although flex banners do not fall under the category of essential goods, government departments have spared a renewed demand for flex banners to increase social awareness about coronavirus.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Flex Banner Market
Flex banners are being pervasively used to display precautionary measures pertaining to coronavirus in critical regions of Indian cities. Manufacturers in the flex banner market are increasing efforts to innovate in materials that withstand harsh weather conditions.
Online printing services offer time efficiency for brand owners who have limited time during marketing campaigns. However, flex banners are associated with misinformation in India, and has affected the business of dealers. Hence, companies and dealers should abide by the new guidelines for flex boards, as Indian Government increases efforts to regulate them. Decals are being highly publicized as affordable and creative alternatives to deploy eye-grabbing business messages.
Flex Banner Market: Overview
- Flex banners are used in outdoor advertising. It is majorly made with PVC or fabric.
- Asia Pacific is the largest and fastest growing flex banner market. North America accounted for second largest position at the global level, with the U.S. accounting for a major share of the market in North America. The U.S. has the largest retail and BFSI segment in North America.
- Companies are working on the development of supply chain to deliver flex quickly
- The trend of custom flex banner printing is on the rise and the scenario is projected to change gradually as flex banner companies have given power to the hands of customers with their custom sign design solutions
- Another trend in the near future is the acceptance of 3D printing. As 3D printing becomes easier and cheaper, companies would capitalize more, as clients will likely want this exciting new option for their banners in the future. Most of all, companies offering 3D banner flex printing, along with custom design opportunities are likely to get the first mover advantages that can finally lead to new opportunities.
Flex Banner Market: Drivers, Opportunities, and Restraints
- Flex banners belong to the category of B2B products, which are printed and installed by all classes of business establishments. Most of the time after their usage, they carry an economic value that enables them to be reused as tarpaulin, roof covers, truck covers, automobile covers, food grain covers, bags, sitting mats, etc. They can also be recycled wherein the constituents are separated by means of a mechanical shredding process. The PVC compound can be utilized for flooring and manufacture of footwear, geotextiles, etc., while the shredded polyester fabric can be used as soft fillers in mattresses and pillows.
- Moreover, flex banners are also self-extinguishing, which provides them with an added benefit over digital/LED banners. The above-mentioned factors are anticipated to drive the growth of the global flex banner market.
- Prominence of digital printing has given flex banner providers an opportunity to provide banners with enhanced prints at significantly low cost
- The industry faces tough challenges in terms of discarding or disposal of the banners. Although flex banners have high scope of reusability and recycling, industry owners are anticipated to follow stringent norms and regulations for disposal of these banners. This can impact the budget and operational expense of end users, which will work as a market restraint.
Flex Banner Market: Key Segments
- The global flex banner market has been segmented based on product, raw material, end use, distribution channel, and region
- Based on product, the global flex banner market has been classified into flex banner and vinyl sticker
- In terms of raw material, the global flex banner market has been divided into PVC, fabric, and others
- Based on end use, the global flex banner market has been segregated into BFSI, retail, entertainment, sports & leisure, and others
- In terms of distribution channel, the global flex banner market has been bifurcated into offline and online
- Based on region, the global flex banner market has been divided into North America (U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America), Europe (U.K., France, Germany, and Rest of Europe), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia Pacific), Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa), and South America (Brazil and Rest of South America)
Flex Banner Market: Competition Landscape
- Competition in the global flex banner market is very high. Large number of small- and large-scale players are present in the market. Companies are opting for various strategies to increase their market share, including mergers & acquisitions, and product innovation and development. Key players operating in the flex banner market are
- 3M Corporation
- ADDICA INDUSTRIES LLP
- Cleena Industries Pvt. Ltd.
- Cooley Brand
- LG HAUSYS
- Pioneer Flex
- SHANGHAI HANKER INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD
- Ultraflex Systems Inc.
Flex Banner Market – Scope of the Report
A new study on the global flex banner market has been published by Transparency Market Research (TMR). It presents a wealth of information on key market dynamics, including the drivers, market trends, and challenges, as well as the structure of the global flex banner market across the globe. TMR’s study offers valuable information about the global flex banner market to illustrate how the market would grow during the forecast period, 2020–2030.
Key indicators of market growth, which include value chain as well as supply chain analyses, and Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR), are elucidated in TMR’s study in a comprehensive manner. This data can help readers interpret quantitative growth aspects of the global flex banner market during the forecast period.
An extensive analysis on business strategies of leading market players is also featured in TMR’s study on the global flex banner market. This can help readers understand principal factors to foresee growth in the global flex banner market. In this study, readers can also find specific data on the qualitative and quantitative growth avenues for the global flex banner market, which is expected to guide market players in making apt decisions in the future.
Key Questions Answered in TMR’s Flex Banner Market Study
- What are the key factors influencing the flex banner market in each region?
- What will be the CAGR of the global flex banner market between 2018 and 2030?
- What is the future scope and current trends in technologies of the global flex banner market?
- What is the revenue of the global flex banner market based on segments?
- Which key strategies are used by top players of the global flex banner market?
- Which are the leading companies in the global flex banner market?
Research Methodology – Flex Banner Market
A unique research methodology has been utilized by TMR to conduct comprehensive research on the growth of the global flex banner market and arrive at conclusions on the future growth prospects of the market. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts warrant the accuracy and reliability of the drawn conclusions.
Secondary sources referred to by analysts during the production of the global flex banner market report include statistics from company annual reports, SEC filings, company websites, World Bank database, investor presentations, regulatory databases, government publications, and industry white papers. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, and market intelligence managers, who contributed to the production of TMR’s study on the flex banner market as a primary source.
These primary and secondary sources provided exclusive information during interviews, which serves as a validation from flex banner industry leaders. Access to an extensive internal repository and external proprietary databases allows this report to address specific details and questions about the global flex banner market with accuracy. The study also uses the top-down approach to assess the numbers for each segment and the bottom-up approach to counter-validate them. This has helped in making TMR’s estimates on the future prospects of the global flex banner market more reliable and accurate.
Flex Banner Market – Segmentation
TMR’s study on the global flex banner market includes information categorized into four sections ? by product, raw material, end use, distribution channel, and region. Changing industry trends and other crucial market dynamics associated with these sections of the flex banner market are discussed in detail.
Sports & Leisure
Middle East & Africa