Knuckle Joint Press Machine: Introduction
- Knuckle joint press machine ready-to-install precision parts can be produced in one operational sequence.
Key Drivers of the Global Knuckle Joint Press Machine Market
- One of the key usages of knuckle joint press machines is it produces coins and medals at high speed. Knee lever joint of the machine helps in the pressing process. Rising developments in the industrial segment is one of the key factors driving the growth of the knuckle joint press machine market. Moreover, different machine shops prefer to install knuckle joint press as a result of its multiple features. Automotive is the largest application segment of the market. Rising number of electric vehicles at the global level is expected to drive the sales of knuckle joint press machines. China, the U.S., Germany, Mexico, South Africa, and India are key automotive producers and prominent regions for knuckle joint press machines.
- In industrial manufacturing, the product is used for embossing, cold forging presses, semi-hot forging, thick sheet metal forming, solid forging, fine blanking presses, trimming and deburring, and deep drawing. These features are expected to propel the revenue of knuckle joint press machine manufacturers over the forecast period.
- Knuckle joint press machines are available in the market with press forces from 2,000 kN to 10,000 kN and bolster widths from 1,500 mm to 4,000 mm. Some machining applications use fixed force; however, demand for knuckle joint press machines with adjustable stroke is higher at a global level.
- The overall knuckle joint press machine market has witnessed a slowdown in 2020 as a result of Covid-19. The market is expected to grow at a significant pace in 2021 and 2022.
Rising Demand for Quick Press Machining Service at the Global Level to Create New Market Opportunities
- Rising demand from the automotive and industrial manufacturing sector is driving machining companies to purchase quick solution press machines. Knuckle joint press machines provide quick press service, which is likely to lead to huge market demand in the coming years.
High Bargaining Power of Buyers to Restrict Market Growth
- Knuckle joint press machines are available in the market with a large product range. Moreover, many small-scale manufacturers offer the product at a lower price. As a result, bargaining power of buyers is very high, creating a market slowdown for large scale knuckle joint press machine manufacturers.
Asia Pacific the Dominant Market for Knuckle Joint Press Machines
- Asia Pacific accounted for largest and fastest growing knuckle joint press machine market in 2020. North America and Europe accounted for significant share of the knuckle joint press machine market, with major players operating their global market from these regions. In North America, the U.S. accounted for largest market share and is likely to maintain its dominance in the coming years.
- Many small & medium knuckle joint press machine companies are present in North America, Asia Pacific, and Latin America. However, Germany and China are the hubs of knuckle joint press machine manufacturers.
Key Players Operating in the Global Knuckle Joint Press Machine Market
The global knuckle joint press machine market is fragmented in nature. Companies are working on product innovation and development to increase their customer base. Furthermore, key companies are adopting the merger and acquisition strategy to improve their market revenue at the global level. Some of the key players operating in the global knuckle joint press machine market are listed below:
- MAWI GmbH
- Rattan Hammers
- Jugal India
- Basant Industries
- Schuler Group
- Narendra Press Tech Private Limited
- GHM MACHINE TOOLS
Global Knuckle Joint Press Machine Market: Research Scope
Global Knuckle Joint Press Machine Market, by Product Type
Global Knuckle Joint Press Machine Market, by Application
- Electrical and Electronics
- Ceramic and Abrasives
- Food and Beverages
Global Knuckle Joint Press Machine Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Western Europe
- Nordic countries
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
The report on the global knuckle joint press machine market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.