Integrated Stove Market: Introduction
- An integrated stove or integrated cooker which is in-built in the kitchen along with other kitchen appliances such as ovens, dishwashers, cooking hoods, and microwaves is significantly wider than the conventional freestanding stove or cooker.
- Technological developments in integrated stoves have increased their demand in recent years. The product offers several advantages such as high efficiency, with low energy consumption. It also offers a non-heating glass surface which protects consumers from burn injuries.
- Modern ways of distribution and expansion of manufacturers through e-commerce is supporting the growth of the integrated stove market globally. Additionally, social media and blogs are helping manufacturers stay updated with latest trends and demands of consumers.
Demand for Kitchen Appliances to Drive the Global Integrated Stove Market
- Demand for new kitchen appliances embedded with the latest technology and fuel efficiency, and continuous development in the product to make it more advanced and consumer friendly is likely to drive the integrated stove market during the forecast period. Europe and the U.S. have various labelling schemes for integrated stoves on the basis of their performance to make them more fuel or electric efficient and this reduces cost of the product by lowering the energy consumed.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Increasing Single Households and Penetration of E-commerce to drive the Integrated Stove Market
- Growing urban population and increasing trend of nuclear families has increased the number of households. Growing disposable income of consumers has changed their lifestyle, enabling them to buy new and advanced products. Increasing consumer awareness about technically advanced products has driven the demand for these products.
Europe to Hold Leading Share of the Global Integrated Stove Market
- Geographically, the global integrated stove market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the integrated stove market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the integrated stove market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America integrated stove market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Europe dominates the market share due to consumer awareness about integrated stoves. European countries are advanced in developing kitchen appliances in compliance with rules and regulations of different associations to make them safer and consumer friendly. These factors are expected to drive the demand for integrated stoves in the region
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to rise at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period. Consumer awareness about the product and change in lifestyle of consumers due to increasing disposable income is anticipated to drive the demand for the product during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Integrated Stove Market
The integrated stove market is fragmented with several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to enhance their position in the market.
Vestel Company has designed an integrated stove which has the auto power off option. If a consumer has forgotten to switch off the stove, it will automatically power off in a certain period of time to save fuel consumption.
A few of the key players operating in the global integrated stove market are:
- Electrolux AB
- Elica SpA
- General Electric Company
- NunnaUuni Oy
- Prestige Appliances
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- TECNOSUPERIORE S.R.L.
- Thermorossi S.p.A
- Whirlpool Corporation
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Integrated Stove Market, ask for a customized report
Global Integrated Stove Market: Research Scope
Global Integrated Stove Market, by Product type
- Deep Well Type
- Side Suction Type
Global Integrated Stove Market, by Burners
- 2 Burners
- 3 Burners
- 4 Burners
Global Integrated Stove Market, by Application
Global Integrated Stove Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Platforms
- Company Website
- Hypermarkets/ Supermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Retail Stores
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.