Rainwear Market: Waterproof or water-resistant clothes suitable for wearing in the rain
- Rainwear is waterproof or water-resistant clothes worn to protect the body from rain. They are designed from fabric which repels the water and protects the user from changing weather in seasonal rains. They are also termed as raincoat, slicker, and trench coat.
- Rainwear is used during mountaineering, hiking, camping, biking, and used as a cover shield while going out during heavy rainfall.
Rise in Working Professionals to Drive the Global Rainwear Market
- The working class population majorly demands rainwear as they need to go outdoors for their professional work.
- Rainwear is an essential accessory during the rainy season. Moreover, the rising disposable income has increased the purchasing power of end-users. Consumers are considerably spending on the purchase of outdoor apparel which includes rainwear to improve their outdoor experiences during the monsoon. Affordability is another major factor which is expected to positively affect the global rainwear market.
- Rainwear is also required during tours and trips to hill stations or while going on an excursion. The growing trend of outdoor recreational activities is likely to boost the rainwear market.
Availability of Low-cost Substitutes to Hamper the Global Rainwear Market
- Low-cost alternatives to rainwear such as umbrellas and hands-free foldable umbrella hats are used by end-users during the monsoon season.
- Local manufacturers are manufacturing rainwear products at low-cost which can impact the sales of major players in the rainwear market. The market is highly fragmented due to the presence of local manufacturers as well as major players.
- Growing environmental concern is the other restricting factor for the growth of the rainwear market. Rainwear is made of plastic which cannot decompose easily and is a pollutant for the environment.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific to Lead the Global Market for Rainwear
- Geographically, the global rainwear market can be divided into five regions: Asia Pacific (APAC), North America (NA), Europe (EU), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America further includes country-level analysis for Canada, the U.S., and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the rainwear market in Asia Pacific features India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Similarly, Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Middle East & Africa includes the rainwear market analysis and insights for South Africa, GCC countries, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America rainwear market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific dominates the market share due to heaviest rainfall in the region across the globe.
- However, the market in North America is anticipated to expand at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period. Rising demand for outdoor apparel products is projected to drive product innovation and launches in the region.
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Market
The global rainwear market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are listed below:
- Real Rainwear Pvt Ltd
- Splashy Rainwear USA
- Prince Rainwear Pvt. Ltd.
- Monarch Safety Products Inc.
- Gruner & Co.
- Fox Umbrellas Ltd.
- Acme Protective Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Aashi Rainwear
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Rainwear Market, ask for a customized report
Global Rainwear Market: Research Scope
Global Rainwear Market, by Type
Global Rainwear Market, by Size
Global Rainwear Market, by End-user
Global Dog Diapers Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
Global Dog Diapers Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global rainwear market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.