Infrared Lamps Market: Introduction
- Infrared lamps are electrical devices containing an incandescent bulb, which emits infrared radiation. The lamp operates at a lower filament temperature and yields a large percentage of radiation which is then useful for the heating process.
- Infrared lamps have many commercial and industrial applications. They are mostly used in building heating and radiant heating for industrial processes. Furthermore, these lamps are used for night vision devices where the visible light may be insufficient. Therefore, huge demand for infrared lamps is expected during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Infrared Lamps Market
- Infrared lamps are used to treat people suffering from acute and chronic pain such as back pain, neck pain, and joint pain. In today’s stressful environment, people suffer from acute and chronic pain due to long working hours. These lamps find extensive application in the field of medicine in terms of therapies, dental laboratories, etc. as infrared lamps are safe, painless, and non-invasive. Therefore, demand for infrared lamps is expected to be high during the forecast period.
- Infrared lamps are used in night vision equipment. The night vision equipment are primarily used by law enforcement agencies and military. Moreover, people use night vision equipment such as security cameras for security purposes, night vision goggles, etc. Demand for infrared lamps is expected to increase because of the increasing demand for night vision equipment. Thus, manufacturers have an opportunity to cater to the rising demand, which is expected to increase further during the forecast period.
- Infrared LEDs are found to be much safer, effective, and even free from side effects in clinical trials. The LEDs find application in remote control devices and security cameras. Infrared LEDs could act as a threat to the infrared lamps market. Thus, it is expected that demand would be fairly restricted for infrared lamps during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Global Infrared Lamps Market
- In terms of region, the infrared lamps market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific is the world’s biggest manufacturing hub. The region is known for manufacturing commercial goods and industrial goods. Infrared lamps find huge application in commercial goods and industrial goods such as ovens, heaters, print drying, and PET manufacturing. Thus, it is expected that demand for infrared lamps from the biggest manufacturing hub would be high during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Infrared Lamps Market
- Döbeln Elektrowärme GmbH
- Donghai Young Light Optical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Friedr. Freek GmbH
- Infra Rodon SRL
- Kerone Engineering Solutions LTD.
- Litex Electricals Pvt. Ltd.
- Lucht LHZ Elektroheizung GmbH & Co. KG
- Nantong Huayu Lighting Electric Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Viritt Infrared Heating Products Co., Ltd.
- Victory Lighting (UK) Ltd.
Global Infrared Lamps Market: Research Scope
Global Infrared Lamps Market, by Type
- Short Wave Infrared Lamps
- Medium Wave Infrared Lamps
- Long Wave Infrared Lamps
Global Infrared Lamps Market, by Power
- Less than 1,000 W
- 1,000 W to 3,000 W
- 3,000 W to 5,000 W
- More than 5,000 W
Global Infrared Lamps Market, by Voltage
- Less than 100 Volt
- 100 to 300 volt
- 300 to 500 volt
- More than 500 volt
Global Infrared Lamps Market, by Shape
- Others (Omega, etc.)
Global Infrared Lamps Market, by Coating
- Others (Translucent, etc.)
Global Infrared Lamps Market, by Price
Global Infrared Lamps Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company owned websites
- Hypermarkets / Supermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Other Retail Stores
Global Infrared Lamps Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.