Industrial Separators Market: Introduction
- Industrial separators are utilized in several industries to separate two miscible substances. Applications of industrial separators can range from algae harvesting to the removal of ultra-fine particles from gas or liquid. Separation equipment is crucial to deliver high-quality products in the food & beverage industry. Industrial separators play a major role in the production of beverages, starch, edible oil, protein, beer, etc. Liquid-liquid and solid-liquid separators are commonly employed in biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and food & beverage industries.
Key Drivers of the Global Industrial Separators Market
- High demand across end-use industries can be identified as a key driver of the global industrial separator market. Application industries such as oil & gas, food & beverage, and biotechnology are increasingly investing in separator equipment for improved and efficient separation operations. In the biopharmaceutical industry, centrifugal separators are utilized to handle a large volume of mammalian cultures. Furthermore, the equipment enables gentle cell handling with minimized risk of product contamination and cell lysis.
- Rise in demand for energy is prompting the oil & gas industry to focus on the expansion of production capacity. Advanced oil & gas extraction methods involve the use of separator equipment for effective separation and refining of the extracted mixture.
Centrifugal Separator Dominates Global Industrial Separators Market
- The centrifugal separator segment holds a major share of the global industrial separators market. Significant demand across end-use industries and frequent new product introductions are driving the segment. Key companies are designing standards as well as customized centrifugal separators for various application industries. Furthermore, the recycling industry is increasingly adopting centrifugal separators in wastewater treatment processes and polymer recycling.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Industrial Separators Market, Request for a Sample
Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on the Global Industrial Separators Market
The slowdown of economic activities due to the pandemic has reduced the demand for industrial separators across application industries. Complete or partial shutdown of manufacturing facilities has hampered the industry performance in terms of raw materials supply, on-site manufacturing, and after sale services.
Asia Pacific Market to Expand at a Substantial CAGR during the Forecast Period
- Based on geography, the global industrial separators market can be classified into South America (SA), North America (NA), Europe (EU), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. The country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market covers the industrial separators market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. The country-level analysis and forecast for the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast for the industrial separators market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America industrial separators market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Well-developed chemical industry and rising demand for food & beverages are identified as key drivers of the industrial separators market in Asia Pacific. Moreover, China holds a prominent share of the global chemical production with strong investment in R&D projects. Collaboration of individual chemical companies with government institutes and universities has been a key trend for the last few years, and is expected to offer lucrative opportunities for the industrial separators market.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Development of reliable technology, a wide-reaching service network, and strong investment in product innovation are key strategies adopted by manufacturers of industrial separators. For instance, in April 2020, Alfa Laval launched a separator system, Alfa Laval CultureOne, for single-use processing in the biopharmaceutical industry. Additionally, key companies are partnering with international distributors and traders to reach global customers and expand their business across untapped markets.
Some of the major companies identified in the global industrial separators market are:
- GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft
- IHI Corporation
- ALFA LAVAL
- Southwest Thermal Technology
- PIERALISI MAIP S.p.A.
- 3nine AB
- ANDRITZ AG
- Buhler technologies
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Industrial Separators Market: Research Scope
Global Industrial Separators Market, by Type
- Centrifugal separators
- Magnetic separators
- Gravity separators
Global Industrial Separators Market, by Layout
Global Industrial Separators Market, by Industry
- Oil & Gas
- Food and Beverage
- Biotech and Pharmaceuticals
- Manufacturing Industry
- Others (Energy, Water Treatment, etc.)
Global Industrial Separators Market, by Sales Channel
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.