Household Awnings: Introduction
- Household awning is a piece of canvas attached to the wall that helps to prevent harsh light and shadows from entering a home, thus maintaining low temperature. The awning helps to protect household goods from sun damage, inclement weather, and harsh environment. It is usually fixed above a window or an entrance to provide shade from the sun and protection from the rain.
- Major players across the globe are introducing household awnings with weather resistant and durable fabric that is found to be effective in protecting furniture and residential goods. This is likely to drive the demand for household awnings in the coming years.
Increasing Residential Construction
- Continuous growth in residential construction across the globe is expected to significantly drive the household awnings market. Rising disposable income of people coupled with improved lifestyles accelerates the market growth. Household awnings also helps end-users to enhance their outdoor living space and architecture by installing it in an area of the home deck or patio. In addition, rising urbanization and development of creative designs with unique patterns, shapes, and color is expected to lead to the growth of the household awnings market in the coming years.
Presence of Alternative Solutions: A Key Restraint
- Despite offering several advantages, end-users consider household awnings to be more expensive than other alternative solutions such as shades, canopies, and umbrellas. End- users are also opting for alternative solutions such as fixed panel solar shade, pergolas, or UV blocking window film in order to maintain the room temperature of residential premises. This may act as a restraint to the global household awnings market. However, rising investment of the residential sector in motorized and smart awnings is expected to create opportunities for the household awnings market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Household Awnings Market, Request for a Sample
Asia Pacific a Potential Market for Household Awnings
- The global household awnings market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the household awnings market in Europe includes the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific comprises India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The household awnings market in South America has been segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to remain a potential market for household awnings during the forecast period, owing to a growing residential sector over the past few years in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Household Awnings Market
The global household awnings market is fragmented in nature, due to presence of a large number of global and regional players. A few of the key players operating in the global household awnings market are:
- A&A International
- Advanced Design – Awnings & Signs
- Avalatec Awnings
- Awning Company of America, Inc.
- Carroll Awning Company
- Craft-Bilt Manufacturing Company
- Durasol Awnings, Inc.
- Eide Industries, Inc.
- Global Awnings
- Peter John Interiors
- SUNAIR Awnings
- The Awning Factory
- Thompson Awning Company
- Torbay Blinds
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Household Awnings Market: Research Scope
Global Household Awnings Market, by Product Type
- Patio Awning
- Door Awning
- Window Awning
- Roof Awning
- Others (Side Awning, Trailer Awning, etc.)
Global Household Awnings Market, by Shape
- Dome & Elongated Dome
- Others (Convex, Spear, etc.)
Global Household Awnings Market, by Width
- Up to 5ft.
- 5 - 10ft.
- 10 - 15ft.
- 15 - 20ft.
- Above 20ft.
Global Household Awnings Market, by Price
Global Household Awnings Market, by Material
- Others (Plastic, Wood, etc.)
Global Household Awnings Market, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Individual Stores
- Others (Departmental Stores, Direct Sales, etc.)
The report on the global household awnings market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by market analysts, and inputs from market experts and market participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness of each segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on regional and other segments of the market.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.