Hooded Towel Market – Introduction
- Hooded towels, as the name suggests, are towels that have extra fabric added to one corner in order to create a hood. They are a handy accessory for small children and babies. They help keep the baby's body temperature from dropping after a bath. Increasing demand for baby products across the globe is driving the global hooded towels market.
Key Drivers of Hooded Towel Market
- Hooded towels are the perfect bath accessory for keeping the baby comfortable, cozy, and healthy. These towels are available in different sizes, bright colors, and designs, such as bunnies, ladybugs, and puppies. Moreover, they are made from extra soft terrycloth with tiny loops, since hooded towels are made especially for children and babies. These factors further increase the demand for hooded towel.
- Rise in demand for baby products and accessories is fueling the hooded towel market. Increase in disposable income of consumes, expansion of online platforms, and a rise in awareness among parents about proper care of their kids are further propelling the demand for hooded towels.
Key Restraints of Hooded Towel Market
- Rise in labor cost is expected to hamper the hooded towel market. Additionally, the COVID-19 pandemic has further hindered the global hooded towel market. The production of hooded towels decreased due to the rapid spread of coronavirus. Supply chain operations were also affected due to travel and transportation restrictions imposed by different countries.
North America to Hold Leading Share of Global Hooded Towel Market
- In terms of geography, the global hooded towel market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Country and sub-region level analysis of North America features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the hooded towel market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the market analysis and forecast of GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The hooded towel market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- North America dominated the global hooded towel market in 2020, due to an increase in demand for baby products and accessories in the region. Increase in population has been also driven the hooded towel in North America, particularly in U.S and Canada.
- The hooded towel market in North America is projected to expand at a rapid pace, followed by Asia Pacific, and Europe during the forecast period
Key Players Operating in Global Hooded Towel Market
The global hooded towel market is highly competitive, owing to the presence of several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to consolidate their position in the market. A few key players operating in the global hooded towel market are:
- Merlin Brands (P) Ltd.
- Elodie Details
- Hooded Towels, LLC
- Copper Pearl
- BUTTERBLU LLC.
- Malabar Baby
Global Hooded Towel Market: Research Scope
Global Hooded Towel Market, by Material
- Others (Rayon, etc.)
Global Hooded Towel Market, by Category
Global Hooded Towel Market, by Shape
Global Hooded Towel Market, by Price
Global Hooded Towel Market, by Distribution Channel
- E Commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Specialty Store
Global Hooded Towel Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.