Hooded Towel Market – Introduction
- Hooded towels, as the name suggests, are towels that have extra fabric added to one corner in order to create a hood. They are a handy accessory for small children and babies. They help keep the baby's body temperature from dropping after a bath. Increasing demand for baby products across the globe is driving the global hooded towels market.
Key Drivers of Hooded Towel Market
- Hooded towels are the perfect bath accessory for keeping the baby comfortable, cozy, and healthy. These towels are available in different sizes, bright colors, and designs, such as bunnies, ladybugs, and puppies. Moreover, they are made from extra soft terrycloth with tiny loops, since hooded towels are made especially for children and babies. These factors further increase the demand for hooded towel.
- Rise in demand for baby products and accessories is fueling the hooded towel market. Increase in disposable income of consumes, expansion of online platforms, and a rise in awareness among parents about proper care of their kids are further propelling the demand for hooded towels.
Key Restraints of Hooded Towel Market
- Rise in labor cost is expected to hamper the hooded towel market. Additionally, the COVID-19 pandemic has further hindered the global hooded towel market. The production of hooded towels decreased due to the rapid spread of coronavirus. Supply chain operations were also affected due to travel and transportation restrictions imposed by different countries.
North America to Hold Leading Share of Global Hooded Towel Market
- In terms of geography, the global hooded towel market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Country and sub-region level analysis of North America features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the hooded towel market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the market analysis and forecast of GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The hooded towel market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- North America dominated the global hooded towel market in 2020, due to an increase in demand for baby products and accessories in the region. Increase in population has been also driven the hooded towel in North America, particularly in U.S and Canada.
- The hooded towel market in North America is projected to expand at a rapid pace, followed by Asia Pacific, and Europe during the forecast period
Key Players Operating in Global Hooded Towel Market
The global hooded towel market is highly competitive, owing to the presence of several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to consolidate their position in the market. A few key players operating in the global hooded towel market are:
- Merlin Brands (P) Ltd.
- Elodie Details
- Hooded Towels, LLC
- Copper Pearl
- BUTTERBLU LLC.
- Malabar Baby
Global Hooded Towel Market: Research Scope
Global Hooded Towel Market, by Material
- Others (Rayon, etc.)
Global Hooded Towel Market, by Category
Global Hooded Towel Market, by Shape
Global Hooded Towel Market, by Price
Global Hooded Towel Market, by Distribution Channel
- E Commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Specialty Store
Global Hooded Towel Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!