Glycan Sequencing Market: Overview
Presence of variety of glycosylation hinders elucidation procedures and therefore requires additional orthogonal methods ensuring clarity of glycan profiles. This escalates the application of glycan sequencing by various pharmaceutical companies. Moreover, the variety of sequencing techniques such as liquid chromatography, electrophoresis, and mass spectrometry which involves enzymes like exoglycosidase. Any deformity in glycan structure can cause genetic mutation which may lead to cancer. As a result identification of such glycan sequence becomes crucial which is the prime reason that is promoting the growth of the global glycan sequencing market in the forecast period of 2019 to 2027.
Transparency Market Research report offers a 360-degree analysis of the global glycan sequencing market. The report covers facets such as trending developments, growth drivers, and challenges which might hinder the growth of the market in the projected time frame.
Get a Glimpse of the In-depth Analysis through Our Glycan Sequencing Market Report Brochure
Glycan Sequencing Market: Notable Developments
Currently global glycan sequencing market is experiencing tough competition these days. Which is the result of various research and developments that various players are investing into. Result of advancements in genetics player of glycan sequencing market also looking for technologies that can support their research in an efficient manner. As a result, OEMs are developing solutions such as advanced glycome mapping or DNA mapping equipment enabled with technologies like data visualization.
Looking at the requirements, clinical institutes conducting glycan sequencing are collaborating with technology solution providers to acquire resources that can support their research. This allow the players to stand out.
- Cell Biology and Immunology Group, Wageningen University & Research is conducting a study on β-Glucan provides evidence of the importance c-type lectin pathway. The results can open door for pharmaceutical players to understand the defected genome and develop effective drugs for cancer or any other genetic mutation.
Glycan Sequencing Market: Key Drivers
Clinical and Laboratory Studies Drive Major Revenue
There are various known and unknown genetic disorders. . There are cures for known diseases which are prevalent in healthcare market. However, there is much that is unknown when it comes to human DNA which has stimulated researchers to conduct extensive researches. These are extensively using glycan sequencing and is providing revenue generating opportunities for the players. Due to these opportunities the global glycan sequencing market is experiencing an elevated growth.
Glycosylation Pathways Stimulates Growth
Glycosylation is causing major mutation in people across various countries especially in Africa. Disorders such as congenital disorders that generates long sugar chains in the blood affects the metabolism of the patient. These disorders require specific treatment that targets the affected genome responsible for the disorder. Identifying the affected genome is what drives the glycan sequencing market. This helps the healthcare institutes develop precision drugs that can target the disorder causing string of DNA and treat it.
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Glycan Sequencing Market Report
Glycan Sequencing Market: Regional Analysis
There are multiple researches on glycan sequencing that are being conducted in the U.S. for example study on congenital muscular dystrophies by Merck & Co. As a result of these studies, North America is experiencing a major influx of players which is supporting the growth of the region. As a result of these factors, the region is expected to be the dominant region of the global glycan sequencing market in the time frame of 2019 to 2027.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.