Fur-based Apparel and Bedding Market – Introduction
- Fur-based apparel and bedding are clothes made of furry animal hides. Fur is one of the oldest forms of clothing and bedding and is considered as warm and luxurious in fashion. Fur was extensively employed to make clothing such as jackets, coats, capes, parkas, vests, and boleros. Expansion of the textile industry across the globe is boosting the global fur-based apparel and bedding market.
Key Drivers of the Fur-based Apparel and Bedding Market
- Fur-based apparel and beddings are considered classy and luxurious, thus interest in fur among consumers and designers is increasing consistently. The style, comfort, grace, and flair that fur offers is inimitable. Moreover, it is sustainable, natural, and durable. Rise in demand for garments and bedding adorned with original fur propels the fur-based apparel and bedding market across the globe.
- A rise in disposable income of consumers, increase in standard of living, and expansion of online platform further fuel the demand for fur-based apparel and bedding across the globe
Factors Restraining Global Fur-based Apparel and Bedding Market
- Several people avoid using fur-based apparel and bedding, as animals such as rabbits, sables, beavers, minks, possums, raccoons, etc., are killed to produce fur. Numerous fashion brands have also decided to go fur-free in the last few years. Several animal rights organizations, such as People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), have compelled brands and companies to boycott fur clothes, which hinders the demand for fur-based apparel and bedding. Furthermore, the covid-19 pandemic restrained the fur-based apparel and bedding market. The closure of manufacturing units and disruption of supply chains due to lockdown hampered the production of fur-based apparel and bedding and restrained the market.
Asia Pacific to Hold Leading Share of Global Fur-based Apparel and Bedding Market
- In terms of geography, the global fur-based apparel and bedding market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Country and sub-region level analysis of North America features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the fur-based apparel and bedding market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the market analysis and forecast of GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The fur-based apparel and bedding market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific dominated the global fur-based apparel and bedding market in 2020, due to expansion of the textile industry in the region. Rise in population has been driving the demand for fur-based apparel and bedding in Asia Pacific, particularly in India, China, and Japan.
- The fur-based apparel and bedding market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace, followed by North America and Europe, during the forecast period
Key Players Operating in Global Fur-based Apparel and Bedding Market
The global fur-based apparel and bedding market is highly competitive, owing to the presence of several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to consolidate their position in the market. A few key players operating in the global fur-based apparel and bedding market are:
- alexander wang
- ARTHUR GALAN
- J. Mendel, INC.
- Lisa Ho
- Louis Vuitton
- MARC JACOBS INTERNATIONAL, LLC
Global Fur-based Apparel and Bedding Market: Research Scope
Global Fur-based Apparel and Bedding Market, by Type
- Bed Sheet
- Pillow Shams
Global Fur-based Apparel and Bedding Market, by Price
Global Fur-based Apparel and Bedding Market, by Distribution Channel
- E Commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Specialty Store
Global Fur-based Apparel and Bedding Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.