Global Fencing Sword Blade Market – Introduction
- Fencing is one the most common sports which has been featured in every one of the modern Olympic Games. Fencing is a group of three related combat sports. The sport is played using three main weapons: Sabre, Épée, and Foil. All three weapons are often referred to as swords and consist of a blade which is the most important part of the sword, as it is the blade which is used for hitting in the game and the opponent defends against the blade. The size of the blade differs with respect to the type of sword used while playing. Players are concerned about the fencing sword blade and look for blades of the right weight, stiffness, bendability, and feel in the hand.
Increasing sports safety rules projected to be a driving factor for the fencing sword blade market
- The blade is made of low-carbon steel to keep the sword a little more malleable and ductile to minimize the physical impact. Low-carbon steel is characterized by a low ratio of carbon to iron. Low-carbon consists of less than 0.30% of carbon. Low-carbon steel is relatively less hard than high carbon steel metals & products. This property of the blade helps in protecting opponents from major injuries over the face and head. The fencing sword blade is made with composite metal as most sports related injuries occur due to lack of proper equipment. Regulations governing younger players are stricter and players adhere to strict regulations and norms as laid down by sports organizations in order to maintain safety and to remain active in the sports competition. Thus, sports agencies and associations are becoming stricter in terms of usage of sports equipment to minimize causalities.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Growing number of participants in fencing worldwide
The fencing sword blade equipment market is expanding rapidly across the world as increasing number of people are taking up fencing as a sport. The global sports industry today is an all-encompassing business that consists of everything from sporting goods and apparel to broadcasting rights, sponsorships, merchandising, and gate revenues. Rising participation of players in high school and collegiate level events and university or inter school level championships is projected to create immense opportunities for manufacturers and suppliers of fencing sword blades.
North America to be the dominant region in the global fencing sword blade market
- In terms of geography, the global fencing sword blade can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global fencing sword blade market in 2019. The market in North America is projected to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period due to rising popularity of fencing as a sport and increase in number of professional fencing sword players in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, which is projected to surge the sale of fencing sword blades in the near future.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a rapid rate during the forecast period due to rise in number of premier leagues, higher participation in Olympics, and championships in China, South Korea, Japan, Chinese Taipei, Australia, Kyrgyzstan, and other countries in Southeast Asia. These factors are projected to surge the demand for fencing sword blades in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in the Fencing Sword Blade Market
Prominent fencing sword blade brands or companies are likely to face tough competition during the forecasted timeline. Brands such as Blade Fencing Store, Leon Paul London, Absolute Fencing Gear Inc., and Victory Fencing Gear are producing fencing sword blades with innovative designs and shapes and planning to launch more advance and easy to carry fencing sword blades in the market. Companies are also undertaking mergers & acquisitions or signing agreements with regional distributors and dealers to expand their business in various parts of the globe. Some of the key players operating in the global fencing sword blade market include:
- Blade Fencing Store
- Leon Paul London
- Absolute Fencing Gear Inc.
- Victory Fencing Gear
- FWF Fechtwelt
- Guanda Sport Goods Plant
- FOLO Fencing
- OK Fencing
- Blue Gauntlet
- Zivkovic Fencing
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Fencing Sword Blade Market, Request for a Sample
Global Fencing Sword Blade Market – Research Scope
Global Fencing Sword Blade Market, by Type
- Electric Blade
- Non-electric Blade
- Wired Blade
- Non-wired Blade
- Practice Blade
Global Fencing Sword Blade Market, by Length
- Below 75cm
- Above 85cm
Global Fencing Sword Blade Market, by Price Category
Global Fencing Sword Blade Market, by Consumer Group
Global Fencing Sword Blade Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Websites
- E-commerce Websites
- Specialty Stores (Sports Store/ Franchise Store)
- Other (Retail Stores etc.)
Global Fencing Sword Blade Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.