Facial Massage Devices Market: Introduction
- Facial massage devices are used as treatments to stimulate the pressure points on the face, neck, and shoulders. Facial massage devices help promote healthy skin while relaxing the facial muscles. It has a rejuvenating effect, which helps the skin to look and feel better. These massage devices further aid skincare products to penetrate better. The market for facial massage devices is expected to witness growth in terms of demand during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Facial Massage Devices Market
- Increasing aging rates and rising focus on facial aesthetics is expected to increase the demand for facial massage devices during the forecast period. Customers have been looking for simple and effective ways to get rid of wrinkles and prevent the formation of big pores. This is further expected to propel the facial massage devices market during the forecast period.
- Facial massage devices are a relatively new product in the market, with just a few manufacturers making them. Demand for massage devices for the face is projected to rise over the forecast period due to the Covid-19 pandemic, which has prevented people from visiting salons. People are looking for alternatives to keep their face looking attractive, and facial massage devices is one of them. As a result, the pandemic is projected to drive the demand for facial massage devices throughout the forecast period. Manufacturers have an opportunity to meet growing demand, with significant growth and profit potential for new entrants into this market.
- The lack of awareness among consumers regarding the benefits of using a facial massage device over visiting a salon in terms of time and cost could be the restraining factor for the market.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Facial Massage Devices Market
- In terms of region, the facial massage devices market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America and Europe are expected to hold major share of the facial massage devices market. The two regions have a good network to spread awareness about new products. Furthermore, the people of North America and Europe have the purchasing power to buy the product. Therefore, demand for facial massage devices is expected to be high from these regions during the forecast period.
- Furthermore, the increasing disposable income and changing lifestyles of both men and women are anticipated to drive the facial massage devices market in these regions during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Facial Massage Devices Market
- Beurer GmbH
- Deemark Health Care Pvt. Ltd.
- FOREO AB
- Havells India Ltd.
- Herbivore Botanicals, LLC
- Medisana GMBH
- Panasonic Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- RoboTouch Inc.
- Shenzhen Rhafine Technology Co., Ltd
- YA-MAN Ltd.
Global Facial Massage Devices Market: Research Scope
Global Facial Massage Devices Market, by Product Type
- Face Rollers
- Face Sculptor
- Cleansing Massager
- Eye Massager
- Others (T-Bar Wand, etc.)
Global Facial Massage Devices Market, by Technology
- Fully Automatic
Global Facial Massage Devices Market, by End-user
Global Facial Massage Devices Market, by End-use
- Personal Use
- Others (Parlors, etc.)
Global Facial Massage Devices Market, by Price
Global Facial Massage Devices Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Hypermarkets / Supermarkets
- Departmental Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Independent Retailers
- Other Retail Stores
Global Facial Massage Devices Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.