Facial Massage Devices Market: Introduction
- Facial massage devices are used as treatments to stimulate the pressure points on the face, neck, and shoulders. Facial massage devices help promote healthy skin while relaxing the facial muscles. It has a rejuvenating effect, which helps the skin to look and feel better. These massage devices further aid skincare products to penetrate better. The market for facial massage devices is expected to witness growth in terms of demand during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Facial Massage Devices Market
- Increasing aging rates and rising focus on facial aesthetics is expected to increase the demand for facial massage devices during the forecast period. Customers have been looking for simple and effective ways to get rid of wrinkles and prevent the formation of big pores. This is further expected to propel the facial massage devices market during the forecast period.
- Facial massage devices are a relatively new product in the market, with just a few manufacturers making them. Demand for massage devices for the face is projected to rise over the forecast period due to the Covid-19 pandemic, which has prevented people from visiting salons. People are looking for alternatives to keep their face looking attractive, and facial massage devices is one of them. As a result, the pandemic is projected to drive the demand for facial massage devices throughout the forecast period. Manufacturers have an opportunity to meet growing demand, with significant growth and profit potential for new entrants into this market.
- The lack of awareness among consumers regarding the benefits of using a facial massage device over visiting a salon in terms of time and cost could be the restraining factor for the market.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Facial Massage Devices Market
- In terms of region, the facial massage devices market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America and Europe are expected to hold major share of the facial massage devices market. The two regions have a good network to spread awareness about new products. Furthermore, the people of North America and Europe have the purchasing power to buy the product. Therefore, demand for facial massage devices is expected to be high from these regions during the forecast period.
- Furthermore, the increasing disposable income and changing lifestyles of both men and women are anticipated to drive the facial massage devices market in these regions during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Facial Massage Devices Market
- Beurer GmbH
- Deemark Health Care Pvt. Ltd.
- FOREO AB
- Havells India Ltd.
- Herbivore Botanicals, LLC
- Medisana GMBH
- Panasonic Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- RoboTouch Inc.
- Shenzhen Rhafine Technology Co., Ltd
- YA-MAN Ltd.
Global Facial Massage Devices Market: Research Scope
Global Facial Massage Devices Market, by Product Type
- Face Rollers
- Face Sculptor
- Cleansing Massager
- Eye Massager
- Others (T-Bar Wand, etc.)
Global Facial Massage Devices Market, by Technology
- Fully Automatic
Global Facial Massage Devices Market, by End-user
Global Facial Massage Devices Market, by End-use
- Personal Use
- Others (Parlors, etc.)
Global Facial Massage Devices Market, by Price
Global Facial Massage Devices Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Hypermarkets / Supermarkets
- Departmental Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Independent Retailers
- Other Retail Stores
Global Facial Massage Devices Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!