Dozer Blade Market: Introduction
- A dozer is a tractor unit and it has a blade attached to its front. The dozer is mounted with blades that are perpendicular to the direction of travel and the attached blade is used for shearing, pushing, cutting, and rolling material ahead of the dozer. A dozer is a self-contained unit which is designed to provide tractive power for drawbar work. Dozer blades are used in agriculture and the construction industry for the transportation & lifting of various materials. Dozer blades are used in coal mining where the blade is used to optimize the production of coal stockpiles. Dozer blades come in several shapes and types for different applications.
Key Drivers of the Global Dozer Blade Market
- Agricultural techniques have improved due to technological advancements that have led to rising adoption of dozers. Rapid growth in population influences large-scale agricultural production. Moreover, rising demand for crop cultivation in the agriculture sector is pushing the growth of the dozer blade market. Growing population and urbanization are factors that are boosting the construction industry in emerging economies such as India, China, and South Africa, indirectly impacting the dozer blade market.
- Technological advancements in the power sector is creating great growth opportunities in coal mining activities, which will further propel the dozer blade market. Additionally, regions that witness snowfall prefer dozer blades for cleaning snow from the roads. Other applications such as arboriculture, land clearance, and landfilling, is expected to boost the dozer blade market during the forecast years.
Factor Restraining the Global Dozer Blade Market
- High initial investment for dozer blades and its noisy operation makes it unsuitable for residential applications, which is a major factor that can hinder the growth of the dozer blade market.
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of geography, the global dozer blade market can be divided into five regions North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the dozer blade market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the dozer blade market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America dozer blade market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America accounted for largest share of the global dozer blade market due to the growing infrastructure projects in the region. Rising infrastructure development and real estate investment are prime factors driving the growth of the dozer blade market in North America.
- The dozer blade market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand rapidly during the forecast period due to the rising agricultural activities in the region. Escalating urbanization and rapid growth in population are boosting the growth of agriculture production and construction activities, which in turn propels the demand for dozer blades. This is expected to spur the dozer blade market in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Companies in the dozer blade market are focusing on becoming more proficient and developing products with advanced technologies which will enhance their competitive advantage and their market share globally. Companies are focusing on developing tailor-made solutions which helps to propel the growth of dozer blades and also strategize on partnerships, agreements, and acquisitions to expand their presence in the market.
A few of the key players operating in the global dozer blade market are:
- AP Machinebouw B.V.
- ARGNANI & MONTI srl
- Avant Tecno Oy
- Daedong-USA, Inc. (KIOTI Tractor)
- Degelman Industries LP
- Hesse Metalltechnik GmbH
- Hoopman Machines (Holaras)
- Igland AS
- Julius Tielbürger GmbH & Co. KG
- SAS DESVOYS & Fils
Global Dozer Blade Market: Research Scope
Global Dozer Blade Market, by Type
- Straight Blades (S-Blade)
- Universal Blade (U-Blade)
- S-U (Semi-U) Blade
- Angle Blade
- Power-Angle-Tilt (PAT) Blade
Global Dozer Blade Market, by Application
- Land Clearing
- Assisting Scrapers
- Others (Field Preparation, etc.)
Global Dozer Blade Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global dozer blade market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!